Le forum des furbynautes Index du Forum
Auteur Message

<  Le furbish, cet étrange langage  ~  Because I have signed a three-year contract.And the former A

wangshi0816
Posté le: Mer 6 Déc - 03:17 (2017) Répondre en citant

Nombre de Furby: 0
RALEIGH, N. Nick Bonino Jersey .C. -- George Washington kept hanging around, refusing to let Memphis pull too far ahead. The Colonials just couldnt come up with the one shot they needed to prolong their first NCAA tournament visit in seven years. Isaiah Armwood scored a season-high 21 points in ninth-seeded GWs 71-66 loss to eighth-seeded Memphis in the second round of the East Regional. Armwood picked up his fourth foul with 12:02 remaining for GW (24-9), which was just 2 of 12 from 3-point range yet never fell behind by more than 10 points. "It definitely changed my defence, because when Im on defence, Im usually active. I couldnt foul," Armwood said. "It definitely hurt us because I gave up some layups that I dont usually give up." Leading scorer Maurice Creek -- who averages 14 points -- finished with nine on 2-of-13 shooting for GW, but he airballed a 3-pointer in the final seconds that would have tied it. Michael Dixon Jr., the top sixth man in the American Athletic Conference, scored 19 points and hit four free throws in the final 10 seconds for Memphis, which never trailed. Joe Jackson added 15 points for the eighth-seeded Tigers (24-9), who are halfway to Geron Johnsons post-AAC tournament guarantee of two wins in the first weekend of the NCAAs. "As long as we think big and we play hard, the skys the limit," Jackson said. "Weve just got to continue to think that we can get there. Weve got to know we can get there." They entered the tournament having lost three of five to fall out of the national rankings, and shot 49 per cent in this one but struggled to put GW away until the final seconds. Patricio Garino added 10 points for the Colonials, who were making their first NCAA tournament appearance since 2007 and hung around all game before making a final late push. They had the ball down 67-64 after Jackson threw the ball away with 1:16 left. But Creeks jumper in the lane was short and so was Nemanja Mikics 3-point attempt from the right wing with less than a minute remaining. "I think if we would have tied it, the momentum was sort of shifting and maybe we would have tied it, had some time outs and things wouldve been different," GW coach Mike Lonergan said. Crawford missed a 3 for Memphis with about 30 seconds left and the rebound went out of bounds off Jackson with 26.6 seconds left. Joe McDonald beat Crawford off the dribble for a layup to make it 67-66 with 13.6 seconds left, and the Colonials fouled Dixon with 9.6 seconds left. Dixon hit both free throws and the Colonials called a timeout to set up their final possession. McDonald dribbled a few seconds off the clock before passing to Creek, whose final 3-pointer with about 3 seconds left left failed to draw iron. "A shot I usually hit," said Creek, a 41 per cent shooter from 3-point range. Dixon added two more free throws with 0.4 of a second remaining for Memphis, which could never push its lead past 10. Its last big lead came on Dixons jumper from the corner with 9 1/2 minutes left. Creek hit a 3-pointer -- GWs second, and last, of the game -- before GWs 1-3-1 zone forced a turnover and Garino made a layup to make it a 64-62 game with 2 1/2 minutes left. Out of a timeout, Memphis worked the ball to Dixon -- who buried an open 3-pointer from the right wing and kept his shooting hand aloft for an extra moment. At the time, that seemed like the dagger -- but the Colonials kept scrapping. "They made a run at the end," Dixon said, "but we never got flustered or rattled." Both teams werent especially good behind either line on the court: Memphis was 11 of 16 from the free throw line and hit just 27 per cent of its 3-point attempts, while GW was 14 of 24 from the free throw line in addition to its poor 3-point shooting. "Theyve got a good inside-out punch," Jackson said. "Fortunately, we kind of stopped them from shooting 3s because it probably would have been a long night for us." Custom Nashville Predators Jerseys . On Monday night, many fans in this city placed the blame squarely on the captain for his role in the James Neal overtime winner against the Pittsburgh Penguins. Anthony Bitetto Jersey . -- What Anthony Jennings lacked in experience, LSU more than compensated for with a talented supporting cast in the Outback Bowl. http://www.nhlpredatorshockeystore.com/miikka-salomaki-jersey/ . They actually finished with a better record in ‘07 than they did in ‘06 but only marginally, going from 61 victories to 66.Louis van Gaal says expectation among Manchester United fans is too high after a disappointing campaign ended in a fifth-place finish. United rounded off the season with a 3-1 win over Bournemouth at Old Trafford in their rearranged fixture from Sunday, with goals from Wayne Rooney, Marcus Rashford and Ashley Young.There were boos for Van Gaal as he addressed the fans after the full-time whistle to thank them for their unconditional support, but the Dutchman told Sky Sports the supporters demand too much. Van Gaal received a mixed reception when addressing the crowd Van Gaal, whose side face Crystal Palace on Saturday in the FA Cup final, said: Of course (I understand the boos), because I have also said that the expectation is very high, especially the fans.They are expecting a lot. But I think these expectations are much too high, and we are a team in transition, and that I have said when I started here.Maybe I have to bring over the message much clearer than I have done. Wayne Rooney scored in Manchester Uniteds 3-1 win over Bournemouth United have been criticised heavily for their performances this season, having dropped out of the Champions League group stages in December and the Europa League to Liverpool at the round of 16 stage.Van Gaal says that while a lack of goals has been a problem, the big issue was the injuries his side had to deal with in defence during the winter. Marcus Rashford celebrates his goal at Old Trafford He said: More or less, that is the issue (lack of goals), but I think the issue is the amount of injuries in the months of November and December, and also that it was particularly in two positions, the two full-back positions. Dante Fabbro Jersey. That was very tough I think at that time.I have also said this season that we need creative, fast attackers. We have to take care of that, but nevertheless, when everybody was fit we were first in the league, and these are the facts.You can never see into the future, you can only analyse and evaluate the past, that is what we have to do and we will make up our minds. Watch the moment Wayne Rooney scored his 100th Premier League goal at Old Trafford to give Manchester United the lead in their 3-1 win against Bournemouth While Van Gaals position has been the subject of speculation throughout the season he was affirmative when asked if he expected to stay with United.Yes, Van Gaal said. Because I have signed a three-year contract.And the former Ajax, Barcelona and Netherlands boss is confident United can challenge for the title next year after Leicesters transformation from battling relegation in 2015 to winning their first ever title this season.He said: That is always possible because Leicester City was more or less a relegation team. We were fourth and fifth. Normally we are closer. Also See: Man Utd 3-1 Bournemouth Quinn expects LVG exit When will Uniteds season start? WATCH: LVGs speech booed by fans Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité
Posté le: Mer 6 Déc - 03:17 (2017)
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: