Le forum des furbynautes Index du Forum
Auteur Message

<  Le furbish, cet étrange langage  ~  Lohse threw a bullpen session Friday and said afterward he f

wangshi0816
Posté le: Mer 6 Déc - 03:15 (2017) Répondre en citant

Nombre de Furby: 0
LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles Clippers coach Doc Rivers said he declined a chance to speak with owner Donald Sterling, who is alleged to have made racist comments in a recorded conversation. Bronson Kaufusi Jersey . "I was asked, do I need to talk with Donald, and I passed, quite honestly," Rivers said Monday. "I dont think right now is the time or the place, for me, at least. I just took a pass." Sterling is purported to have told a woman not to bring black people to his games or associate with them. "Yeah, I believe he said those things. But I still want to make sure," Rivers said during a conference call. "As far as believing those things? I heard what he said. Until someone tells me differently, you usually listen to what people say. I havent given him his due process. I havent given him an opportunity to explain himself and quite honestly right now I dont want him to. I want to wait for that further judgment." The coach cancelled practice Monday, a day after a 118-97 loss to the Golden State Warriors that evened their playoff series at 2-2. "I just felt like they needed to breathe. Theyve been inundated with this," Rivers said. Still, he said pretty much the entire team was at the clubs practice facility. "Ill go down and say hi to them and talk to them, make sure theyre in the right place. Right now its more than basketball. This is a non-basketball decision that I thought I had to make and I thought it was right decision. If you get your life better, then you can probably do your work better. They need to do that." Game 5 is Tuesday night in Los Angeles. "These last 48 hours or so have been really hard for our players and everyone," Rivers said. "Id just like to reiterate how disappointed I am in the comments attributed to our owner. I cant tell you how upset I am, our players are." Warriors coach Mark Jackson suggested that Clippers fans should boycott the game. "I believe if it was me, I wouldnt come to the game," Jackson said. "I believe the fans, the loudest statement that they can make as fans is to not show up to the game. ... To me, it will make the noise of it not being tolerated. That this is a different time. Its unfortunate, and we cannot allow someone with these feelings to profit." Rivers said he knew Jackson was speaking from his heart and that everyone has their opinion. "I dont share that. I hope its packed and people are cheering for us, the players. And they were cheering for the players before this happened. But if they feel differently, who can say theyre wrong? And Im not the one thats going to say that, I can tell you that." Rivers said its still to be determined whether he or a player will address the crowd. "Again, we dont know the right answer," Rivers said. "We want to do right here. We want to make the best decisions here. If we feel thats something will help our fans, then it will be done. If we feel its something they dont need, we wont do it. The tickets have already been sold. The fans, theyre in a dilemma as well. We want them to cheer for their players and their team. Because its still their players and their team, and it will be their players and their team. I think from what I get from the fans Ive heard from, thats how they feel, like, This is my team, these are my players Im cheering for, and thats not going to change. I hope that continues." Rivers said the controversy has been tough on his players. "What other players are going through Should I be playing thoughts in the middle of a playoff series? I sympathize for my players. They didnt sign on for this. Yet here they are and theyre in the middle of it and they have to deal with it. They didnt do anything wrong and theyre in the middle of it, and they didnt ask to be. I feel terrible for them. Im going to try to do whatever I can to make them OK." Marshal Yanda Jersey . -- Jonathan Diaz is easy to spot in the Blue Jays clubhouse. Jimmy Smith Jersey . Acclaimed by world football leaders but held in contempt by many football fans. Blatter should arrive at the Itaquerao stadium in Sao Paulo to watch host Brazil play Croatia confident that this tournament -- his fifth as president -- wont be his last leading the worlds favourite sport. http://www.ravensjerseyscheapauthentic.com/ravens-brandon-carr-black-jersey/ . The 40-year-old midfielder was put in charge on Tuesday when David Moyes reign ended after 10 months with the defending champions in seventh place in the English Premier League.MILWAUKEE -- It was a special night for Pittsburgh Pirates third baseman Josh Harrison. With his father watching from the stands, Harrison homered, doubled, single and drove in a career-high five runs to lead the Pirates to a 8-3 win over the Milwaukee Brewers on Friday. The Pirates are holding the teams annual Father & Son Weekend during this series, with the dads of numerous players, including Harrisons, on the trip. Harrisons father sat near his locker in the clubhouse after the game with a big smile on his face. "It is always special to play well in front of my dad," Harrison said. "Hes seen me play plenty of times, but you still always want to do well." Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said it "was a big show up night" for Harrison as each of three hits came with two outs. "Those are game-changers," Hurdle said. "It was a very big night for Josh. It was fun to watch." Andrew McCutchen also homered for Pittsburgh, which had lost nine of 12 going into the series against the NL Central-leading Brewers. With the win, Pittsburgh now trails Milwaukee by five games. Jeff Locke (5-3) pitched six strong innings, giving up two runs and two hits. He walked six, but was able to strand five runners. Yovani Gallardo (8-7) lasted just five innings, allowing six runs on eight hits and three walks. Ryan Brauns two-run homer in the first inning gave Milwaukee a 2-0 lead. It was his 16th home run of the season, but just his second since July 22 as hes been slowed by a sore thumb. Pittsburgh came right back in the second for 3-2 lead, taking advantage of Gallardos wildnesss as he issued two straight walk after an error by third baseman Aramis Ramirez. Eric Weddle Jersey. Jody Mercer hit a sacrifice fly and Harrison lined a two-run double. The Pirates made it 4-2 on Neil Walkers RBI triple in the third and Harrison singled home a run in the fourth. McCutchen hit his 18th home run of the season leading off the fifth. It was his third game since coming off the disabled list because of a rib fracture and it was his first home run since he hit two against Cincinnati on July 12. Harrison hit a two-run homer in the eighth. WALK THIS WAY The Pirates won despite issuing eight walks and recording only one strikeout. Hurdle said he cannot remember winning a game with those type of stats. TRAINERS ROOM Pirates: Hurdle expressed cautious optimism that INF Clint Barmes would be able to rejoin the team during a three-game series with St. Louis that starts Monday. Barmes has been out since early July with a left groin strain and is currently on a rehab assignment with Triple-A Indianapolis. Brewers: RHP Kyle Lohse, who missed his last start due to a sore right ankle, is set to start Monday against the San Diego Padres. Lohse threw a bullpen session Friday and said afterward he felt good. ... RHP Matt Garza (left oblique strain) will throw a bullpen session Sunday. Manager Ron Roenicke said he hopes Garza would return to the starting rotation in early September. ON DECK Pirates: RHP Edinson Volquez (10-7) starts Saturday at Miller Park. He has won six of his last seven decisions. Brewers: RHP Wily Peralta (15-7), tied for the major league lead in wins, faces the Pirates. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité
Posté le: Mer 6 Déc - 03:15 (2017)
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: