Le forum des furbynautes Index du Forum
Auteur Message

<  Qu'est-ce qu'un Furby ?  ~  Change your health, fitness and your view of whats really go

wangshi0816
Posté le: Mar 5 Déc - 08:37 (2017) Répondre en citant

Nombre de Furby: 0
LONDON -- Novak Djokovics large lead in the rollicking Wimbledon final was slipping away, due in no small part to Roger Federers regal presence and resurgent play. Donta Hightower Jersey . No man has won tennis oldest major tournament more often than Federer, and he was not about to let it go easily. Djokovic went from being a point from victory in the fourth set to suddenly caught in the crucible of a fifth, and knew all too well that he had come up short in recent Grand Slam title matches. Steeling himself when he so desperately needed to, Serbias Djokovic held on for a 6-7 (7), 6-4, 7-6 (4), 5-7, 6-4 victory after nearly four hours of momentum shifts Sunday to win Wimbledon for the second time -- and deny Switzerlands Federer what would have been a record eighth championship at the All England Club. "I could have easily lost my concentration in the fifth and just handed him the win. But I didnt, and thats why this win has a special importance to me, mentally," Djokovic said. "I managed to not just win against my opponent, but win against myself, as well, and find that inner strength." Cradling his trophy during the post-match ceremony, Djokovic addressed Federer directly, saying: "I respect your career and everything you have done. And thank you for letting me win today." Even Federer had to smile at that line. Truth is, Djokovic deserved plenty of credit for figuring out a way to raise his Grand Slam total to seven titles and allows him to overtake Rafael Nadal at No. 1 in the rankings. "Novak deserved it at the end, clearly," said Federer, who hadnt been to a Grand Slam final since winning his 17th major at Wimbledon in 2012, "but it was extremely close." Federer, who turns 33 next month, won 88 of 89 service games through the semifinals and produced 29 aces in the final, but Djokovic broke him four times. Federer went to the net aggressively, only to see Djokovic zoom more than a dozen passing shots past him. And with most of the Centre Court crowd of about 15,000 raucously cheering for Federer, the 27-year-old Djokovic kept believing in himself. That part might have been the most difficult, given that Djokovic lost his past three major finals, and five of his past six, including against Andy Murray at Wimbledon last year, and against Nadal at the French Open last month. "Started doubting, of course, a little bit," Djokovic said. "I needed this win a lot." Boris Becker, the three-time Wimbledon champion who began coaching Djokovic this season, called the new champion "the biggest competitor" and praised "his sense of not giving up, giving it always another try." "It couldve gone either way in the fifth set," said Becker, whose former rival as a player, Stefan Edberg, coaches Federer. "Novak finds another way. He digs deep and finds another way." Djokovic built a 5-2 lead in the fourth set and served for the championship at 5-3. But Federer broke there for the first time all afternoon, smacking a forehand winner as Djokovic slipped and fell on a patch of brown dirt. Djokovic took a nastier tumble in the second set, hurting his left leg and prompting the first of two medical timeouts; he got his right calf massaged by a trainer in the fifth. With Federer serving at 5-4 in the fourth, he double-faulted to 30-all, then netted a backhand for 30-40 -- handing Djokovic a match point. Federer hit a 118 mph (190 kph) serve that was called out, but he challenged the ruling, and the replay showed the ball touched a line for an ace. That was part of Federers five-game run to force a fifth set. It would be another 42 minutes until Djokovic again stood so close to triumph. "Cant believe I made it to five," Federer said. "Wasnt looking good there for a while." In truth, after so much drama, the ending was anticlimactic. Trailing 5-4 but serving, Federer missed four groundstrokes, pushing a backhand into the net on Djokovics second match point. Victory his, Djokovic knelt on the most hallowed tennis court in the world, plucked a blade of grass and shoved it in his mouth, just as he did after his 2011 Wimbledon title. He dedicated this victory to his pregnant fiancee "and our future baby," and to Jelena Gencic, his first tennis coach, who died last year. "This is the best tournament in the world, the most valuable one," Djokovic said. "The first tennis match that I ever (saw) in my life, when I was 5 years old, was Wimbledon, and that image stuck (in) my mind." Vincent Valentine Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Marc-Andre Fleury, Pittsburgh Penguins (5) – He was locked in all night, made huge stops on Benoit Pouliot, Raphael Diaz, Ryan Mcdonagh, Carl Hagelin, Rick Nash (twice) but none better than the three saves on Mats Zuccarello. Brandon Bolden Jersey . Defensive end Jadeveon Clowney, the Houston Texans No. 1 pick in the draft, was on the field Tuesday for the first time with former NFL Defensive Player of the Year J. http://www.patriotsjerseysauthentic.com/Irving-Fryar-Super-Bowl-Jersey/ .The 24-year-old quarterback spent four seasons at Northern Illinois and in 2013 was a finalist for the Heisman, which is awarded annually to the most outstanding player in U.There is a list right now that is at least five fighters long. All injured. These fighters suffered mostly knee injuries and all of these ailments are bad news for fight fans. Chris Weidman, Georges St. Pierre, and Tarec Saffiedine top the list and for St. Pierre, its the second time with this particular injury. This is the toughest sport on the planet. Tell me another sport where the practice claims as many injuries as the game itself. Honestly I have never worked with an athlete who can get back into training within two weeks of a fight. Ok, thats a lie, Ive had a few fighters get first round KOs. If the fight goes one round, the fighter is going to miss two weeks at least. The whole point of me writing about the training is to bring about a change in the fans perspective of what goes into a fight, for example the lead up is intense. As my seventh week goes in the books, I needed the support over at Elite Performance. I dont want to diet anymore and I dont want to push hard. 500 feet on the Jacobs ladder, five sets of five minute long foot touches on a tall box with a minute rest and speed skipping are all grinding on me.  Add that to the fact that Im only hitting a heavy bag or working with the Nexersys for striking, Im not sparring or rolling with anyone. MMA fighters are impressive for making it through a camp. So as Jeff Fisher gently encourages me to get through my bike sprints with 1100% effort, or go train somewhere else if I want to take it easy, I think about guys who train so hard they get injured. Cameron Fleming Jersey. The guys who dig down deep, do the physical conditioning, then go full throttle spar.  Then after all of that, go into a cage and fight for 15 to 25 minutes. As they compete, if the action slows because two great fighters find themselves in a ground game stalemate, the crowd boos. That infuriates me. Id love every fan to get to the seventh, eighth, ninth or any week of a training camp. Eat the food, drink the water, sweat, and put in the hours. Then grapple with even just an average level jujitsu player. Once you get pinned, and you grab on for dear life, think about how boring it is to be there. The game, and what people who understand MMA love is the chess match. Its the preparation that went into that moment when two amazing athletes find themselves in a tie. The training, the work, and the injuries are what make MMA an amazing sport. Go put your time in. Change your health, fitness and your view of whats really going on in that cage. If you have tried CrossFit, go spend some time kickboxing, or better, try jujitsu. There is no better workout on the planet. Week 7 is in the books and the lesson learned is really how tough this is on the body. Im not even competing. Shout out to Dan Henderson at 40+ to be doing this and knocking people out. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité
Posté le: Mar 5 Déc - 08:37 (2017)
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: