Le forum des furbynautes Index du Forum
Auteur Message

<  Qu'est-ce qu'un Furby ?  ~  Bosnia created most of the chances in the match, with Dzeko

wangshi0816
Posté le: Mar 14 Nov - 11:13 (2017) Répondre en citant

Nombre de Furby: 0
Toronto, ON (SportsNetwork. Jason Denayer Jersey .com) - Tyreke Evans hit a sweeping layup with 1.6 seconds left to give the New Orleans Pelicans an improbable 95-93 victory over the Toronto Raptors on Sunday. Despite playing without star big man Anthony Davis (toe) and point guard Jrue Holiday (ankle), the Pelicans rallied around Evans and reserve center Alexis Ajinca, who scored 26 and 22 points, respectively. Evans drew the attention of three Raptors on his game-winning layup, but got it to fall regardless. (The Raptors) were blitzing the pick-and-roll, so I wanted to back up and get a good head start and build up steam, Evans explained. I kind of read Amir Johnson - he stopped a little bit - so once I saw him pause, I knew I had him beat, and I tried to finish at the rim. DeMar DeRozan missed a fadeaway 3 at the buzzer. Evans added five rebounds and five assists, while Ajinca shot 10-for-13 in 34 minutes off the bench. Eric Gordon had 14 points in the win, which moved New Orleans to 2-2 on its five-game road trip. DeRozan led Toronto with 22 points in his third game back from a groin injury. Lou Williams scored 17 points and Greivis Vasquez added 16 and nine assists, as the Raptors fell for the seventh time in their last nine games. Omer Asiks layup on the first possession of the second half gave New Orleans its biggest lead at 16 points, but the Raptors scored 10 of the next 12 points to cut into their deficit. Runs of 7-0 and 9-0 later in the quarter gave them the lead. Vasquezs 3-pointer at 4:44, part of the 9-0 flurry, tied the game at 58, and DeRozans runner on the next possession put the Raptors in front. They scored the last six points of the third and turned a 14-point halftime deficit into a 71-64 lead. A pair of Williams free throws near the midpoint of the fourth made it an 11- point game, but New Orleans had more in the tank down the stretch. Gordons three-point play highlighted the ensuing 9-0 push that had the Pelicans within 87-85. Ajinca tied the game at 89 with his layup, and Asik gave the Pelicans a brief lead with a dunk on the next possession. DeRozen re-tied it with a jumper at the other end. Baskets were at a premium in the early going. Six-plus minutes into the game, the score was just 5-5, as the two teams combined for a 3-for-20 start from the field. New Orleans got a boost from its bench, with all four reserves that played scoring at least two points. Ajinca had six points and the Pelicans led 21-14 after one. Weve got to find a way to get jump-started at the beginning of the game or find a group thats getting jump-started, Raptors coach Dwane Casey said. Evans dropped 13 of his 15 first-half points in the second quarter, as the visitors extended their lead to 50-36 at halftime. Game Notes The Pelicans outscored Toronto 62-34 in the paint and 18-9 on second-chance points ... Johnson had 14 points and 10 rebounds for Toronto ... Toronto finished its six-game homestand at 2-4. It heads on the road for three games, starting in Milwaukee on Monday ... New Orleans finishes its road trip in New York on Monday. Bruno Zuculini Jersey . - While a fast-paced offence has become more of a fixture in recent years, the San Antonio Spurs can still grind out games when needed. Marlos Moreno Jersey . Sources tell TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger that the team is quietly gauging interest on the Senators captain, though Spezza has a limited no-trade clause and carries a large contract. http://www.authenticmanchestercityshop.com/Authentic-Vincent-Kompany-Manchester-City-Jersey/ .com) - Oklahoma quarterback Trevor Knight was carted off the field in the fourth quarter of 16th-ranked Sooners 48-14 loss to No. SALVADOR, Brazil -- Bosnia-Herzegovina ended Irans hopes of advancing to the knockout stages with a 3-1 victory in Group F on Wednesday, registering its first World Cup win in the process. The Bosnians, who were already relegated from the tournament, took a commanding 2-0 lead with goals from Edin Dzeko in the 23rd and Miralem Pjanic in the 53rd before Iran hit back in a desperate late bid to qualify for the second round. Reza Ghoochannejhad gave some hope to the Iranians with a tap-in goal in the 81st, but Avdija Vrsaljevic replied immediately with his low shot from the edge of the area to restore the two-goal lead. Iran needed a win to have any chance of advancing. "Sorry to our opponents, but this was also an important win for us so we could hold our heads up high leaving this tournament," Bosnia-Herzegovina coach Safet Susic said. "Throughout the match we were those who wanted to win more." The Bosnians were already out of contention at their first World Cup following consecutive losses to Argentina and Nigeria. Iran coach Carlos Queiroz brought in strikers Khosro Heydari and Karim Ansari Fard in the second half but the shift in system only netted one goal. Playing at its fourth World Cup, the Iran squad faced criticism for its dour defensive tactics after a 0-0 draw against Nigeria. The Iranians also spent much of their game against Argentina packing the defence, but created several chances on counterattacks and nearly caused a major upset before conceding a late winner by Lionel Messi. "I was a bit surprised by Iran, they needed a win and they were calculating," Susic said. "That backfired for them. Maybe they could not change their habits." Queiroz said he could not change the defensive style with the players he had available. "Susic has his opinion," Queiroz said. "The next time I will give him the opportunity to train Iran and Ill train Bosnia, and we will see." "He has players who play in Roma and Manchester City, and whom do I have?" he askedd, referring to Pjanic and Dzeko and Iranian players who mostly play in Iranian and smaller European clubs. Kyle Walker Jersey. "You squeeze an orange and then you see that you have players who cannot be squeezed no more," he said. "We played to the limits of our mental and physical capacities, and Im very proud of my players," Queiroz said. Bosnia created most of the chances in the match, with Dzeko -- criticized for missing several opportunities during Bosnias earlier two matches -- firing a volley over the bar in the third minute, and then heading straight at the Iran goalkeeper from close range. He opened the scoring in the 23rd with a low shot from 20 yards (meters) that deflected in off the post. Pjanic doubled the lead a half hour later with an angled shot from inside the box. Irans only genuine chances came after its only goal of the tournament came in the last frantic minutes, with Ghoochannejhads close-range shot narrowly missing late. Queiroz said he believes that Bosnia was the best team in the group. "The best team of the group did not qualify, with all my respects to Argentina and Nigeria," he said. "Today, they played on another level." Asmir Begovic, who made 11 appearances for Canadas under-20 team, started in goal for Bosnia. "So happy to finished off our World Cup with a win!" Begovic tweeted sfter the match. "Congratulations to everybody on out 1st ever win at the World Cup! Thanks for the support." ------ Lineups: Bosnia-Herzegovina: Asmir Begovic; Toni Sunjic, Emir Spahic, Sead Kolasinac; Avdija Vrsajevic, Anel Hadzic (Ognjen Vranjes, 61st), Miralem Pjanic, Muhamed Besic, Tino-Sven Susic (Sejad Salihovic, 79th); Edin Dzeko (Edin Visca, 84th), Vedad Ibisevic. Iran: Alireza Haghighi; Pejman Montazeri, Jalal Hosseini, Amir Hossein Sadeghi, Mehrdad Pooladi; Andranik Timotian, Javad Nekounam, Ehsan Haji Safi (Alireza Jahanbakhsh, 63rd); Masoud Shojaei (Khosro Heydari, 46th), Ashkan Dejagah (Karim Ansarifard, 68th), Reza Ghoochannejhad. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité
Posté le: Mar 14 Nov - 11:13 (2017)
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: