Le forum des furbynautes Index du Forum
Auteur Message

<  Présentation des furbynautes  ~  as a good or bad

blueberryjerry
Posté le: Mer 12 Avr - 11:43 (2017) Répondre en citant

Féminin
Nombre de Furby: 0
 LOS ANGELES -- The young Calgary Flames hung in with one of the NHLs best teams until the last minute, when T. Mike Dunleavy Jersey .J. Brodie capitalized on the Los Angeles Kings final mistake. Brodie scored the tiebreaking power-play goal with 29.7 seconds to play, and Calgary rallied for a 3-2 victory over the Kings on Monday night. He beat Conn Smythe Trophy winner Jonathan Quick for his fifth career goal to cap an encouraging evening for the Flames, who had lost on the first two California stops of their road trip. Calgary was picked near the bottom of most Western Conference projections after a thorough off-season overhaul, but the Flames had enough hustle and good fortune to knock off the veteran Kings. "Real gutsy effort, and (we) scored three goals on the power play," Calgary coach Bob Hartley said. "We knew coming here that it would be physical, so there would be power plays on both sides, and I think we won the special teams battle." The Flames got a power play with 2:12 left in regulation when Dennis Wideman fell to the ice near the benches, drawing a hooking penalty on Anze Kopitar. With the man advantage nearly expired, Brodie collected a bouncing pass from Jiri Hudler in the slot and beat Quick for Calgarys third power-play goal of the night. "We want to jump up into the play as much as possible, and if theres opportunities there, we want to take them," Brodie said. "The puck was bouncing, so I didnt want it to hop on me. I knew Quick was down on the right side of the net, so I thought Id put it to the other side where Huds was, just in case he stopped it and there was a rebound." Mike Cammalleri scored in his season debut for the Flames, and rookie Sean Monahan added another power-play goal in the second period. Karri Ramo stopped 27 shots in his first victory for Calgary. Jeff Carter scored a tying short-handed goal late in the second period for the Kings, who had won 17 of their previous 19 home games. Quick made 22 saves, and Drew Doughty scored an early power-play goal in just Los Angeles second loss in seven games. "I thought we looked fatigued," Los Angeles coach Darryl Sutter said. "Tonight was 10 (games) in 19 (days), and the other team was clearly fresher than ours. It made a big difference." All five goals in the game were scored on special teams. Calgarys league-worst penalty kill gave up another goal, while the Kings had one of the NHLs best penalty-killing units before giving up three to the Flames. The decisive penalty on Kopitar drew howls of disbelief from Staples Center fans, who saw Wideman take a tumble on what appeared to be an innocent stick check. But both Kopitar and Sutter blamed the Kings for a night full of bad decisions. "Doesnt matter if it was a good or bad call," Kopitar said. "I shouldnt have put my team in that position. ... Everything was off. We didnt play our game." Calgary didnt record a shot on goal in the final 13:52 of a tentative first period, and Los Angeles went ahead when Doughty put a wrist shot in the top corner of Ramos net. Doughty has goals in back-to-back games after the $56 million defenceman went without a point for seven consecutive games. Cammalleri evened it on a power play early in the second period, beating Quick after a cross-ice pass from Hudler. Cammalleri, the Flames leading scorer last season, sat out the first seven games of this year with an upper-body injury. Monahan put the Flames ahead at the close of a sharp passing sequence for the Flames, batting home a loose puck on another power play. The 19-year-old centre already has six goals in his first eight NHL games since Calgary chose him with the sixth overall pick this summer. The Kings evened it up with an impressive short-handed rush from Carter, who took the puck at his blue line and fended off Mark Giordano before throwing it at Mike Richards in front, where the puck deflected off Widemans stick and beat Ramo. Carter, who led the Western Conference with 26 goals last season, has five goals in another strong start for the Kings. NOTES: Los Angeles D Robyn Regehr played his first 11 NHL seasons with Calgary before getting traded to Buffalo in 2011. ... Hudler had two assists. He has scored in each of the Flames eight games this season, the only player in the NHL without a scoreless game yet this season. ... Ramo started his second straight game despite giving up five goals in San Jose last Saturday. Joey MacDonald is expected to start Tuesday in Phoenix. ... David and Victoria Beckham were at the game with their children. Dodgers C Tim Federowicz and "Parks and Recreation" star Retta also attended. Channing Frye Jersey . Louis and Ryan Kesler have demanded to be traded. Brad Daugherty Jersey . 31-Feb. 2. While organizers havent decided if itll be red or green clay, they feel their choice of surface will give the Americans an advantage over Britain, which is expected to be led by defending Wimbledon champion Andy Murray. http://www.procavaliersshop.com/kyrie-irving-cavaliers-jersey/ . Watching them over the past year - and in some cases, two years - has given us a starting point for this seasons Craigs List.SAN DIEGO -- No. 6 Arizona knew it was in for a tough game even if San Diego State wasnt ranked. The Wildcats were on the road. "Playing at home or away is a completely different story and I think to play a true road game is something that we are proud we did," Wildcats coach Sean Miller said after Arizonas 69-60 victory Thursday night. "San Diego State has an incredible crowd and a fantastic home arena and a very-well coached team and a team that is used to winning." Nick Johnson scored 23 points and freshman Aaron Gordon added 16 points and eight rebounds for the Wildcats (3-0). "We knew it was going to be a tough game," Johnson said. "Its big to win at San Diego State because they have a great home record. But we battled." JJ OBrien and Xavier Thames had 19 points each for the Aztecs (1-1), who had won two of the last three meetings with Arizona, the loss coming in the final seconds of last years Diamond Head Classic. "Oh my gosh, that crowd was crazy," Gordon said. "The whole student section was jumping up and down." Arizona had a 14-point lead midway through the second half, but San Diego State rallied, closing within four points on Thames layup with less than 2 minutes remaining. "We had a chance," Thames said. "But we couldnt make the next play and good teams dont let you make that good play. Theyre good, they are very good, and they change shots." Gordon then had a soaring dunk off an inbounds pass from T. J. McConnell to put away the Aztecs. At first McConnell looked for Johnson. Then he saw Gordon take flight and hit him with a perfect pass above the rim. "Ive never seen anything like that before," McConnell said. "Well, maybe Blake Griffin, but what hee did was amazing. J.R. Smith Jersey. " Gordon, who is considered one of the top players in a well-stocked freshman class, smiled. "T.J. threw it, I saw it going up and it worked out well," he said. Arizona prevailed despite four players being in foul trouble early in the second half. "We didnt talk about the fouls," said Gordon, who finished with four. "We talked about to just keep on fighting." It easy to do when Gordon is on your side. "Hes an incredible player," Miller said. "What separates him is how he is as a person. He is fun guy to coach, a fun teammate and a very hard worker. Were lucky to have him." The Wildcats finished with a 39-28 rebound advantage. "I dont think it was a lack of fight but at halftime we had one offensive rebound and we had missed 13 shots," San Diego State coach Steve Fisher said. "They scored nine points off their offensive rebounds in the first half." The Wildcats used an 8-0 run -- with a 3-pointer by Gordon the big shot -- to take a 24-11 lead. Gordon went to the bench when he picked up his second foul and the Aztecs took advantage to get within six points on two free throws by Matt Shrigley with 4:33 left in the half. Johnsons three-point play put Arizona in front 31-22. Gabe York, Arizonas sparkplug off the bench, made a driving layup and another basket to give the Wildcats their largest lead of the half at 39-25. Shrigley hit a 3-pointer just before the halftime buzzer to cut the deficit to 11 points. In the end, it was the Wildcats rebounding and lack of turnovers -- 11 total; just three in the second half -- that was the difference. "To me," Miller said, "its those two statistics that made us winners tonight." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 

Posté le: Mer 12 Avr - 11:43 (2017)
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: