Le forum des furbynautes Index du Forum
Auteur Message

<  Présentation des furbynautes  ~  Silence (2016) Full Movie subtitled in French

dada
Posté le: Jeu 16 Fév - 03:57 (2017) Répondre en citant

Masculin
Nombre de Furby: 0
Silence (2016) Full Movie subtitled in French

DOWNLOAD: http://bit.ly/2gjULdR
WATCH: http://tinyurl.com/j2chmno 

Watch NOW!! Watch Silence (2016) Full Movie, Watch Silence (2016) Full Movie Free Streaming Online with English Subtitles ready for download. Watch.Silence.Full.Movie.Online.Free!., Download.Watch.Silence.Full.Movie.Streaming.Online.Free.Download.HD.. Film BoxOfficee Silence (2016) Online Free Full Movie ~ Silence (2016). Full Movie Free Streaming Online with English Subtitles prepared to download ~ Silence (2016) 720p, 1080p, Brrip, Dvdrip, Camrip, Telesyc, High Quality, No Buff, Box Office movies, Silence (2016) had a considerable measure more to love than scorn. None of that in this crisp advertising. Best case scenario Silence (2016) will get a Big fans on the world.

Sinopsis :Two Jesuit priests, Sebastião Rodrigues and Francis Garrpe, travel to seventeenth century Japan which has, under the Tokugawa shogunate, banned Catholicism and almost all foreign contact. 
Cast: Andrew Garfield, Adam Driver, Tadanobu Asano, Ciarán Hinds, Liam Neeson, Issei Ogata, Shinya Tsukamoto, Yoshi Oida, Yosuke Kubozuka, Nana Komatsu, Ryô Kase, Béla Baptiste, Michié, Katsuo Nakamura, SABU, Motokatsu Suzuki, Yasushi Takada, Ten Miyazawa, Kaoru Endô, Diego Calderón, Shi Liang, Miho Harita, Hairi Katagiri, Hiroko Isayama, Yutaka Mishima, Yoriko Douguchi, Kansai Eto, Shun Sugata, Hako Ohshima, Hideki Nishioka, Nobuaki Fukuda, Munetaka Aoki, Tetsu Watanabe, Yoshihiro Takayama, Asuka Kurosawa 
Genre: Drama, History 
Production: CatchPlay, Waypoint Entertainment, Cappa Defina Productions, Sikelia Productions, Fábrica de Cine, Emmett Furla Oasis Films (EFO Films), SharpSword Films 
Keyword: #christianity #japan #missionary #based on novel #betrayal #one word title #torture #martyrdom #crisis of faith #portuguese #17th century #shogunate #jesuit priest #religious persecution #religious icon #apostasy 

STEPS TO WATCH
1: REGISTER FOR FREE
2. CHOOSE Silence (2016) Movie
3. WATCH THIS LIVE STREAM IN HD.
4. ENJOY WATCHING THIS MOVIE GUYS

SILENCE is beautifully filmed and strangely involving for such a grim and slow-moving tale. For a 2 hr 40 min movie, I never felt bored or felt that the story was unnecessarily stretched out. As an ex Catholic who, as a child, was intrigued by the idea of martyrdom and by tales of the saints who were killed because they refused to renounce their faith (and so, got an express ticket to heaven - a very attractive end result for one who feared hell as much as I did), I could identify in a more distanced way with the protagonists and their Catholic followers in Japan. 

I expected that in telling a story set 400 years ago, Scorsese would provide some kind of modern day insight (psychological, political,sexual) to the true events depicted in his narrative. Instead, all I could glean was that this was a film by a devout Catholic, about devout Catholics. Who would have thought Scorsese was possessed by such primal and dogmatic religious feelings? 

Shockingly, the Japanese culture is referred to more than once as a 'swamp' where nothing truly spiritual, much less Catholic, can grow. The inquisitor who persecutes the Catholics is portrayed by a lizardy actor with a high pitched voice, doing what I guess is the Japanese equivalent of a moustache-twirling villain. Cruelty, execution and torture take up a large part of the picture, and while accurate I suppose, is probably no worse that what was done by the Catholic inquisition in Europe. 

I was hoping for some kind of statement about religious fanaticism, and at one point, when a Buddhist is trying to reason with the priest, asking why it isn't better to focus on the common elements of the world's different religions, I thought the film was going in that direction. But it ends on an 'upbeat' religious note, when it is revealed that the priest held onto his faith in the Catholic god right up to the end. The film was premiered at The Vatican which says a lot about where it's coming from. There is a dedication to the priests and converts in Japan. 

I wasn't impressed by Andrew Garfield in the central role. I felt like he was miscast, so it's mostly not his fault - too young and modern (and who kept his hair so coiffed in the first half of the movie?). Adam Driver was excellent as always, but not sure why he felt he needed to lose all that weight for the role, he was really skinny and sunken-eyed. Liam Neeson, also miscast with his very tall stature and hard-to- disguise Irishness was good in a thankless role. The Japanese actors (except for the inquisitor) were fine, but most of their characters were never really developed into anything more than simple-minded worshippers or cruel torturers. 
I am a huge Scorsese fan and while not every film he has made is a favorite of mine, my most favorited movies are directed by him. He is a brilliant director and not much more needs to be said about that.

This film caught my eye for two reasons: Scorsese and Japan. And it delivers in the sense of showing the beauty of Japan, the culture in the 17th century and ample emotionally intense scenes and unforgettable images. Japan is lush and green as I remember it. The sound of cicadas takes me back to summer along the Tama River. The film is like being there again in many ways.

Unfortunately, the subject matter was not my cup of tea and no matter how much I wanted to engage with the film I just couldn't get past the subject which seems utter madness to me to be told from this perspective of the suffering and crisis of faith of the missionaries. It seemed a rather overblown effort to create parallels with the Christ--as if these missionaries were white Jesus' coming to save Japan. From what exactly I'm not sure as everything suffered by the poor as portrayed in the film is identical to the suffering of peasants in europe at this time.

I did enjoy the philosophical debates that ensued between the padre Rodrigues and the elites (esp. inquisitor and converted priest ferreira) who hold him prisoner. Probably the highlight of the film.

But these discussions weren't enough to forget the irritating aspects of the film. For example, the narration grates very quickly. Its just a monologue of romanticism for religious fanaticism. I wish the film had heeded its title rather than add this aspect to the film. I think the content, if necessary to the plot, could have been conveyed in another way.

So the movie is basically a two hour plus illustration of the utter waste of human life and suffering over the course of history all in the name of religion and fictional tales of yore. Its not a pleasant experience to watch and the questions raised by the film are not ones I personally wish to ponder as I have left that psychological crutch behind long ago.

One thing that kept running through my mind during the film: if the Native Americans, who were also facing catholic colonialism during this period of history, had done what the Japanese did when they found western culture polluting their own, they might still have their languages, lands and ways of life. 

Maybe if you're religious this would be pleasant to watch, but for me it was a long long film that tangled with concepts that were not of much interest to me.

One thing I found rather offensive was the dedication at the end of the film to the Japanese Christians. I remember meeting a few Japanese Christians while living in Japan. I found it rather intriguing that the Japanese in general viewed these believers with some level of--suspicion? I am not sure how else to characterize it but clearly their beliefs were not accepted and viewed as strange. Even with witnessing this, I still don't think a dedication like that is appropriate. It is basically characterizing the Japanese Christians as long suffering victims. The fact is, if Japan had not done what it did, it would have lost its culture and been overrun by colonialists like Hong Kong and other Asian cities. It may have been harsh but I think it was a wise choice to keep the European colonialist marauders at the beach head. And the tactics used as shown in this film were brilliant. If there is any doubt about that, just look at what happened to the indigenous peoples around the world who did not or could not make that same choice. 
'SILENCE': Five Stars (Out of Five) 

Martin Scorsese's new historical epic, which has been a passion project of his for over 25 years! The film is adapted from the 1966 novel, of the same name, by Shusaku Endo; which has been adapted into a movie once before (in Japan, in 1971). Scorsese directed the film and co-wrote the screenplay, with Jay Cocks; who also co-wrote 'GANGS OF NEW YORK' and 'THE AGE OF INNOCENCE' (both directed by Scorsese). The story revolves around two 17th-century Jesuit priests, that travel to Japan, from Portugal, to find their missing mentor; who is reported to have renounced his faith there. The film stars Andrew Garfield, Adam Driver, Liam Neeson, Tadanobu Asano and Ciaran Hinds. It's received mostly positive reviews from critics, it was named one of the ten best movies of the year (by the American Film Institute), and it's expected to be a major Oscars contender. I think it's an absolute masterpiece.

Two Portuguese Jesuit priests, Father Sebastiao Rodrigues (Garfield) and Father Francisco Garupe (Driver), learn that their mentor, Father Cristovao Ferreira (Neeson), supposedly committed apostasy; in Japan, years earlier, after being tortured there. The two priests do not believe this information is true though, and they decide to travel to Japan to find out the real truth. Once they arrive in Japan, they learn that all Christians there have been forced to go into hiding; and many are executed if they're discovered. Rodrigues and Garupe struggle to keep their faith, while they're also put through a grueling test to renounce it.

I have mixed feelings about what Scorsese is trying to say (about Catholicism) in this movie; and I'm not even completely sure what the film's true message is. Being raised a strict Catholic though, I'm fascinated by movies that deal with religion; and I think Scorsese is a very talented filmmaker at bringing them to life. The movie is always intriguing, highly involving, and breathtakingly beautiful to watch. Garfield is fantastic in the lead role, and I think his character is very sympathetic; I think almost anyone can relate to being forced to go against what you've always believed, in order to accomplish a greater good. The movie is a pure masterpiece, and it's definitely one of Scorsese's best.

Watch our movie review show 'MOVIE TALK' at: https://youtu.be/B4EI2AvkLgo 

Online Dailymotion, Silence (2016), download 5Shared, Silence (2016), Online HD 700p,1080p Fast Streaming Get free access to Silence (2016) movie, with excellent audio/video quality and virus free interface, Silence (2016) online at ultra fast data transfer rate, cost-free, virus-free access , with maximum speed, you immediately Silence (2016) , or download Silence (2016) , here, follow the ling below and hopefully you satisfied Watch full stream Silence (2016) , Series for Free Online. Streaming Free Films to Watch Online including Series Trailers and Series Clips. Silence (2016) , Quick Links. Watch TV Series online Silence (2016) , Full Episode, Silence (2016) , Online Youtube, Silence (2016) , Online Dailymotion, Silence (2016) , download 5Shared, Online HD 70p-1080p Fast Streaming 
Tag : Silence (2016) , Silence (2016) , Silence (2016) Full, Silence (2016) Movie, Silence (2016) Streaming, Silence (2016) Online, Silence (2016) 2015 Full Movie, Silence (2016) Movie Online, Silence (2016) Download, Silence (2016) Full Movie, Silence (2016) Straeming full free 
Watch: Silence (2016) HD 1080p
Watch: Silence (2016) HDQ
Watch: Silence (2016) Megavideo
Watch: Silence (2016) Tube
Watch: Silence (2016) Download
Watch: Silence (2016) Megashare
Watch: Silence (2016) Youtube
Watch: Silence (2016) Viooz
Watch: Silence (2016) Putlocker
Watch: Silence (2016) instanmovie
Watch: Silence (2016) Dailymotion
Watch: Silence (2016) IMDB
Watch: Silence (2016) MOJOboxoffice
Watch: Silence (2016) Torent
Watch: Silence (2016) HIGH superior definitons
Watch: Silence (2016) Mediafire
Watch: Silence (2016) 4Shared
Watch: Silence (2016) Full Movie
Watch: Silence (2016) Full
Watch: Silence (2016) Streaming Full
Watch: Silence (2016) HDQ full
Watch: Silence (2016) Download Sub Silence (2016)
Watch: Silence (2016) Sub Silence (2016) English Watch: Silence (2016) Download Full Watch: Silence (2016) Streaming
Watch: Silence (2016) English Film Free Watch Online
Watch: Silence (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online 
Silence (2016) Full Movie Online 
Silence (2016) Full Movie Online Free 
Silence (2016) English Film Free Watch Online 
Silence (2016) English Film Live Steaming 
Silence (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online 
Silence (2016) English Full Movie Mojo Watch Online 
Silence (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online 
Silence (2016) Watch Online Full Free 
Silence (2016) English Full Movie Download 
Silence (2016) English Full Movie Free Download