Le forum des furbynautes Index du Forum
Auteur Message

<  Présentation des furbynautes  ~  fullmovie xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Filme completo c

dada
Posté le: Jeu 16 Fév - 03:50 (2017) Répondre en citant

Masculin
Nombre de Furby: 0
fullmovie xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Filme completo com legendas em Portugues

DOWNLOAD: http://bit.ly/2kIYgwD
WATCH: http://tinyurl.com/zq9ntkq 

Watch NOW!! Watch xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Full Movie, Watch xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Full Movie Free Streaming Online with English Subtitles ready for download. Watch.xXx:ReturnofXanderCage.Full.Movie.Online.Free!., Download.Watch.xXx:ReturnofXanderCage.Full.Movie.Streaming.Online.Free.Download.HD.. Film BoxOfficee xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Online Free Full Movie ~ xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017). Full Movie Free Streaming Online with English Subtitles prepared to download ~ xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) 720p, 1080p, Brrip, Dvdrip, Camrip, Telesyc, High Quality, No Buff, Box Office movies, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) had a considerable measure more to love than scorn. None of that in this crisp advertising. Best case scenario xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) will get a Big fans on the world.

Sinopsis :Extreme athlete turned government operative Xander Cage comes out of self-imposed exile, thought to be long dead, and is set on a collision course with deadly alpha warrior Xiang and his team in a race to recover a sinister and seemingly unstoppable weapon known as Pandora's Box. Recruiting an all-new group of thrill-seeking cohorts, Xander finds himself enmeshed in a deadly conspiracy that points to collusion at the highest levels of world governments. 
Cast: Vin Diesel, Donnie Yen, Deepika Padukone, Kris Wu, Ruby Rose, Tony Jaa, Nina Dobrev, Rory McCann, Toni Collette, Samuel L. Jackson, Ice Cube, Hermione Corfield, Tony Gonzalez, Michael Bisping, Ariadna Gutiérrez, Andrey Ivchenko, Al Sapienza, Neymar Jr, Helena-Alexis Seymour, Megan Soo 
Genre: Action, Adventure, Crime, Thriller 
Production: Paramount Pictures, Original Film, Revolution Studios, One Race Films 
Keyword: #spy #secret agent #sequel #extreme sports #back from the dead 

STEPS TO WATCH
1: REGISTER FOR FREE
2. CHOOSE xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Movie
3. WATCH THIS LIVE STREAM IN HD.
4. ENJOY WATCHING THIS MOVIE GUYS

Before I start this review, i want to mentioned that i am a fan of the first xxx and not as much of a fan of the sequel. Mainly because i don't like Ice Cube and i don't see him as an actor at all. However the second movie did nothing to redeem itself for that ill choice of casting. The third entry to the franchise is has is more like the sequel than the awesome original. 

Xander Cage is back. The amazing freestyle and just generally bad ass character from the first movie is here. It is explained that he did not die as it was stated in the second poor excuse for a movie but in fact survived and as cool as he was before. The first action scene with him blew my mind. Skiing in the rain forest? Just another day at the office for this guy. Also the dramatic irony at the end of his journey is priceless. It turns out that he was stealing a piece of hardware to allow the locals to see the football match between Brazil and Germany. I mean i am not an analyst but i believe that Brazil's chance of winning is 1 to 7. Everything was perfect in that scene for me. I didn't see anything out of place or other mistakes. Well at least on my first view.

Honestly after watching that scene i thought that this will be a 10/10 movie. Well… I was wrong… The plot is so weak and non-existent it is painful to actually try to remember it. The main bad guy changes through the "story" so much times that you only remember that Vin Diesel is the good guy. Also i only learned the names of some characters at the end credits. The whole idea of the satellite control is quite interesting but it is not even the main focus. Instead it is based around the xxx teams with very few character development. About a half of the characters are unlikable and lack charisma.

You can read the rest on here: https://chertanovets.wixsite.com/chertanovetsreviews 
Well, i had watched XXX long back and liked it because of good action and thriller. I had great expectations before watching this movie. sadly expectations were not met. i am sure the same happened to most of vin diesel fans too. Another reason i watched this movie is because of deepika padukone. this was a great chance to shine in Hollywood movies. but i guess because of the "accent". it might not look good on her career. i bet every one who first listened to her voice in the movie would be like "eww.. " . but over all right, too much action, lot of unwanted scenes. some of the scenes were superb, donnie yen action sequences were great , in my opinion. 
Some days ago, I decided to re-watch the original xXx... and it's unbelievable how things have changed. In the 15 years which have gone by since then, the standards of action cinema have exponentially increased, and as a consequence, that film looks almost realistic nowadays. That means that the new sequel, xXx: Return of Xander Cage, doesn't only compete with the memory of its two predecessors (I'm one of the few people who enjoyed the ridiculous/amusing xXx: State of the Union), but also with a decade and a half of increasingly exaggerated and "extreme" action films. And, well, we also have the irony that the competence includes The Fast and the Furious saga, also starred by Vin Diesel. There's some hidden joke in that conflict of interests, but my mind is now too scrambled to seek it; after all, I have just seen xXx: Return of Xander Cage. The weakest aspect of this movie is the screenplay; I have already lost the count of all the films which have employed the "mcguffin" of the technological device penetrating any computer network. That's the least important thing, because the motivation is irrelevant; what matters is that the good ones and the bad ones want the same black box, and they won't stop until obtaining it. Oh, but... Who are the bad ones? Athletes and martial artists who don't operate as the typical terrorist groups. Might they have personal reasons to get the device called "Pandora Box"? Might there be a conspiracy behind all that? Any person who has seen one or two action movies during this century will be able to guess the answer. In fact, any person who has watched one or two action films in his/her entire life would have been able to write the same screenplay. Nevertheless, the actors are the main reason why xXx: Return of Xander Cage didn't bore me despite its mediocrity. Besides of Diesel's conviction and charisma in the leading role, we have Donnie Yen and Tony Jaa, two martial arts legends who display their credibility and intense presence once more; Ruby Rose, stealing every scene she's in as an expert sniper; Rory McCann, also making a solid work as a fetishist of car accidents; and Nina Dobrev, who displays a good dose of personality as the expert in technology Becky Clearidge. So, in conclusion, xXx: Return of Xander Cage is a parade of absurd and unreal scenes which can't be taken seriously, and its screenplay is quite basic. However, it managed to keep me moderately entertained, and that's why I can give it a slight recommendation despite its mediocrity and superficiality. 

Online Dailymotion, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017), download 5Shared, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017), Online HD 700p,1080p Fast Streaming Get free access to xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) movie, with excellent audio/video quality and virus free interface, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) online at ultra fast data transfer rate, cost-free, virus-free access , with maximum speed, you immediately xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) , or download xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) , here, follow the ling below and hopefully you satisfied Watch full stream xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) , Series for Free Online. Streaming Free Films to Watch Online including Series Trailers and Series Clips. xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) , Quick Links. Watch TV Series online xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) , Full Episode, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) , Online Youtube, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) , Online Dailymotion, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) , download 5Shared, Online HD 70p-1080p Fast Streaming 
Tag : xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) , xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) , xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Full, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Movie, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Streaming, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Online, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) 2015 Full Movie, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Movie Online, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Download, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Full Movie, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Straeming full free 
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) HD 1080p
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) HDQ
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Megavideo
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Tube
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Download
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Megashare
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Youtube
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Viooz
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Putlocker
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) instanmovie
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Dailymotion
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) IMDB
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) MOJOboxoffice
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Torent
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) HIGH superior definitons
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Mediafire
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) 4Shared
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Full Movie
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Full
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Streaming Full
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) HDQ full
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Download Sub xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017)
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Sub xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) English Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Download Full Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Streaming
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) English Film Free Watch Online
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) English Full Movie Watch Online 
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Full Movie Online 
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Full Movie Online Free 
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) English Film Free Watch Online 
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) English Film Live Steaming 
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) English Full Movie Watch Online 
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) English Full Movie Mojo Watch Online 
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) English Full Movie Watch Online 
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Watch Online Full Free 
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) English Full Movie Download 
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) English Full Movie Free Download