Le forum des furbynautes Index du Forum
Auteur Message

<  Présentation des furbynautes  ~  play Split (2017) Full Movie subtitled in German

freestream
Posté le: Mar 24 Jan - 09:34 (2017) Répondre en citant

Nombre de Furby: 0
play Split (2017) Full Movie subtitled in German

Release : 2017-01-19 Runtime : 116 min. Genre : Drama, Horror, Thriller Production : Universal Pictures, Blumhouse Productions, Blinding Edge Pictures Cast : James McAvoy, Anya Taylor-Joy, Haley Lu Richardson, Jessica Sula, Betty Buckley, Brad William Henke, Sebastian Arcelus, Neal Huff, Kim Director, Lyne Renee, Maria Breyman, Peter Patrikios, Steven Dennis, Jon Douglas Rainey, Jalina Mercado, Matthew Nadu, Kash Goins, James Robinson Jr., Nakia Dillard, Roy James Wilson, John Jillard Sr., John Mitchell, Andrea Havens, Barbara Edwards, Robert Bizik, Matthew Bowerman, Julie Potter, Kelly Werkheiser, Junnie Lopez, Shawn Gonzalez, Aleksandra Svetlichnaya, Michael J. Kraycik, Michelle Santiago, Corinne Costa, Colin Campbell, Michaela Bockarie, Gary Ayash, Jeff Buckner, Kerry Dutka, Vincent Riviezzo, Izzie Coffey, Ukee Washington, Bruce Willis Crew : M. Night Shyamalan, M. Night Shyamalan, Mark Bienstock, Jason Blum, Ashwin Rajan, Steven Schneider, M. Night Shyamalan, Mike Gioulakis, Luke Franco Ciarrocchi, Douglas Aibel, Mara LePere-Schloop, Jesse Rosenthal, Jennifer Engel, Dennis Madigan, Paco Delgado, Diane Dixon, Pamela Peitzman, Phillip Dawe, Matthew Shapiro, John Burton West, Nicole Agostino, Amy Lauritsen, John Rusk, Samantha Higgins, Dave Kellom, Mitchell Landsman, Nicole Reed LeFevre, Paul Maiello, Brick Mason, Susannah McCarthy, Sharon Potts, Alex Alcántara, Toño Cubillo, Rodrigo Díaz, Tod A. Maitland, Pepe Pleguezuelos, Wyatt Sprague, Javier Valdés, Jerry Yuen, Ye Zhang, Kurt Wunder, Anteneh Adamu, Richard Aponte, Tyler Lockard, Ed Mendez, Colton Miller, Jennifer Wessner, Stephen Izzi, Manny Siverio, Thomas Devine, Andy Hensler, Linda Kallerus, Michael Leonard, Ryan 'Sparks' Lynch, Ken McCallum, James McCanne, Daniel Rieser, Kyle Rudolph, Leon Sanginiti, Jon Sibert, Diane Heery, Colleen Kay, Jason Loftus, Wendy Michelle Hou Vote Average: 6.3 Count: 72 Overview : Though Kevin has evidenced 23 personalities to his trusted psychiatrist, Dr. Fletcher, there remains one still submerged who is set to materialize and dominate all the others. Compelled to abduct three teenage girls led by the willful, observant Casey, Kevin reaches a war for survival among all of those contained within him—as well as everyone around him—as the walls between his compartments shatter apart. Keyword : kidnapping, multiple personality

DOWNLOAD: http://bit.ly/2hq7uZK
WATCH: http://tinyurl.com/jr8wf4u

Review 
This film is a disgraceful stigma of mental health. Is hard enough for people with a mental health diagnosis, so tripe like this doesn't help. Especially with ongoing and relentless stigma. By the way, they couldn't even get the title right. It's hasn't been called split personality in decades. That shows the amount of research gone into this film.

Someone with mental health diagnosis is more likely to be the victim of a crime, rather Than commit a crime. 1 in 4 people will have mental health diagnosis.

Mental health should never be used as entertainment. You wouldn't go and see a film about someone who broke their leg would you ?
Firstly, I loved the concept of this movie and was extremely excited to see it, therefore disappointed was an understatement. However the acting was superb and chilling, so this cannot be faulted.

The ending involving the 'Beast" completely ruined this movie for me as I do not understand how people believe it is acceptable to present individuals with mental disorders as 'monsters' and I regret spending money to support this film. Also, this is not worth watching if you haven't seen the movie 'Unbreakable' as I did not understand any of the references at the end and the ridiculously horrendous plot twist.

I initially believed that this film was based around raising awareness of DID (as presented in the trailer), and I loved the idea of viewers gaining an understanding into the true extent of this and potentially developing more of an interest around the subject. But.... this movie did not accurately portray DID correctly and McAvoy's character was not consistent with the criteria meeting the diagnosis of the disorder, due to incorrect facts throughout. So this is not the accurate portrayal I previously anticipated.

I found this movie very disrespectful due to the mocking of the disorder and the portrayal of the fact that all people suffering with mental illnesses are dangerous and the belief that people can be purified by suffering. I found this truly upsetting as this can be a very personal and sensitive issue for some viewers. This is likely to lead to stereotypes being formed and people will start to believe these if the wrong message is reinforced enough. I love horror films and mental illness isn't something that should be used to 'scare' people.

This is a complete waste of a potentially good story-line and the comic-book incorporation was not advertised at all as if I knew this, I would have no intention to see this movie.
The best thing by far about Split is the performance by McAvoy. He has great fun switching personas, and the fun is infectious. Because of this, its best seen as a black comedy because you'll be smirking and giggling quite a bit at the little nuances.

But without that performance, the film is pretty lame. The subplot of the girl captives trying to escape is nothing new, especially in an era of 10 Cloverfield Lane, Room, Green Room, Saw films etc. The therapy sections are extremely clichéd and dull, the old woman therapist badly underwritten. These scenes could have been so much more interesting.

By the end, Shyamalan's immaturity as a filmmaker once again rears its ugly head, both trying to shoe-horn in some heavy themes (sexual abuse, self-harming) without any sensitivity or real emotional awareness, and also swerving the film firmly into absurd comic book territory. By this point its clear he didn't have a firm idea of the story he wanted to tell or why, just another gimmick that made itself up as it went, meandering all over the place.

Basically, don't expect anything "great". Set your sights for a 2- star Netflix kinda film, then be pleasantly surprised by how fun and watchable it is (in a forgettable way).
This movie is unoriginal and a horrible representation of real people who struggle with a real mental illness. Multiple Personality Disorder is real. its name was changed to Dissociative Identity Disorder in 1994, and is a real mental illness that affects approximately 1% of the world's population this means there are as many people with DID/OSDD as there are people with red hair. This movie plays on peoples fears and is incredibly detrimental to people with this serious disorder. I personally have OSDD (otherwise specified dissociative disorder), and have alters. This movie is a serious misrepresentation of me and everyone else struggling. We don't have a 'monster alter' who wants to kill people. Please do not support this movie. It will just add to the stigma already affecting those with DID, making it more difficult for them to be open and healthy in their relationships with others and themselves.
Any movie that stigmatizes mental illness in this way, especially DID/multiple personalities, needs to not exist. People will often assimilate prejudices or ideas they've seen in movies into their ways of thinking, which leads to fear, hatred, and the passing on of those ideas. Split is terrible for exactly this reason. They portray a person with multiple personalities (already extremely heavily stigmatized and feared) as a serial kidnapper, people see the movie, go "oh, this must be a bad thing that I need to be scared of and hate!" and people who actually suffer from this illness are extremely negatively impacted. Yes, it's "just a movie" but fiction heavily influences real life (for example, Slaughterhouse). People with multiple personalities are not out to kill or kidnap you. They're not out to hurt you. They're not dangerous.

Online Dailymotion, Split (2017) , download 5Shared, Split (2017) , Online HD 700p,1080p Fast Streaming Get free access to Split (2017) movie, with excellent audio/video quality and virus free interface, Split (2017) online at ultra fast data transfer rate, cost-free, virus-free access , with maximum speed, you immediately Split (2017) , or download Split (2017) , here, follow the ling below and hopefully you satisfied Watch full stream Split (2017) , Series for Free Online. Streaming Free Films to Watch Online including Series Trailers and Series Clips. Split (2017) , Quick Links. Watch TV Series online Split (2017) , Full Episode, Split (2017) , Online Youtube, Split (2017) , Online Dailymotion, Split (2017) , download 5Shared, Online HD 70p-1080p Fast Streaming
Tag : Split (2017) , Split (2017) , Split (2017) Full, Split (2017) Movie, Split (2017) Streaming, Split (2017) Online, Split (2017) 2015 Full Movie, Split (2017) Movie Online, Split (2017) Download, Split (2017) Full Movie, Split (2017) Straeming full free
Watch: Split (2017) HD 1080p
Watch: Split (2017) HDQ
Watch: Split (2017) Megavideo
Watch: Split (2017) Tube
Watch: Split (2017) Download
Watch: Split (2017) Megashare
Watch: Split (2017) Youtube
Watch: Split (2017) Viooz
Watch: Split (2017) Putlocker
Watch: Split (2017) instanmovie
Watch: Split (2017) Dailymotion
Watch: Split (2017) IMDB
Watch: Split (2017) MOJOboxoffice
Watch: Split (2017) Torent
Watch: Split (2017) HIGH superior definitons
Watch: Split (2017) Mediafire
Watch: Split (2017) 4Shared
Watch: Split (2017) Full Movie
Watch: Split (2017) Full
Watch: Split (2017) Streaming Full
Watch: Split (2017) HDQ full
Watch: Split (2017) Download SubSplit (2017)
Watch: Split (2017) SubSplit (2017) English Watch: Split (2017) Download Full Watch: Split (2017) Streaming
Watch: Split (2017) English Film Free Watch Online
Watch: Split (2017) English Full Movie Watch Online
Split (2017) Full Movie Online
Split (2017) Full Movie Online Free
Split (2017) English Film Free Watch Online
Split (2017) English Film Live Steaming
Split (2017) English Full Movie Watch Online
Split (2017) English Full Movie Mojo Watch Online
Split (2017) English Full Movie Watch Online
Split (2017) Watch Online Full Free
Split (2017) English Full Movie Download
Split (2017) English Full Movie Free Download