Le forum des furbynautes Index du Forum
Auteur Message

<  Présentation des furbynautes  ~  Patriots Day (2016) Film complet sous-titrace en francis

freestream
Posté le: Mar 24 Jan - 09:31 (2017) Répondre en citant

Nombre de Furby: 0
Patriots Day (2016) Film complet sous-titrace en francis

Release : 2016-12-21 Runtime : 130 min. Genre : Drama, History, Thriller Production : CBS Films, Closest to the Hole Productions Cast : Mark Wahlberg, John Goodman, J.K. Simmons, Kevin Bacon, Michelle Monaghan, Melissa Benoist, Michael Beach, Alex Wolff, Rachel Brosnahan, Jake Picking, Lana Condor, Erica McDermott, Khandi Alexander, Jimmy O. Yang Crew : Chris Ryerson, Shawn S. Ryder, Matt Cook, Peter Berg, Stephen Levinson, Hutch Parker, Michael Radutzky, Karen Ballard, Paul Tamasy, Eric Johnson, Trent Reznor, Atticus Ross, Tobias A. Schliessler, Gabriel Fleming, Colby Parker Jr., Sheila Jaffe, Angela Peri, Tom Duffield, Steve Cooper, Ronald R. Reiss, Virginia Johnson, Kimmie Johnson, Ashley L. Sykes, Edward J. Borasch Jr, Drew Guajardo, Theodore Suchecki, Patty Majorczak-Connolly, Mark Sussman, Mike Clifford, Aaron Kahl, Jennifer Yoo, Kelsey Ettman, David Fernandez, Dana Pacheco, Cesha Ventre, Taryn Walsh, April McCoy, Elizabeth Clifford, Kelly Cronin, Louis Delavenne, Debbie Pearl, Sally Boldt, Jason Ruder, Ben Schor, Dylan Goss, John Garrett, Jacques Jouffret, Richard Coy Aune, Bob E. Krattiger, Jesse Goldberg, Wayne Marshall, Dustin VonLossberg, Greg Wimer, Andy DePung, Jimmy E. Jensen, Dino Parks, Michael Nelson, Don Libby, Matt Kutcher, Aaron Becker, Jennifer Wang, Stacey Badour, Ryan Brassington, Steven Spady, Brian Drewes, Lara Lom, Harrison Marks, Linda Luong, Sean Devereaux, Alex Lemke, Robert Nederhorst, Shane Hayes, Paul Flinchbaugh, Linda Yeaney, Michael J. Broomberg, Randy Singer, Gary A. Hecker, Piero Mura, Albert Gasser, David Raines, Bruce Tanis, Michael Keller, Mike Prestwood Smith, John Ross, Dror Mohar, Howard Berger, Tami Lane, Rob Fitz, Johnny Villanueva, Julie LeShane, Sherryn Smith, Jamie Kelman, Annie Johnson, Stefan Sonnenfeld, Jill Piwowar, Peter Berg, Joshua Zetumer, Matt Cook, Peter Berg, Dorothy Aufiero, Dylan Clark, Mark Wahlberg, Scott Stuber Vote Average: 7.3 Count: 39 Overview : An account of Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis's actions in the events leading up to the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing and the aftermath, which includes the city-wide manhunt to find the terrorists behind it. Keyword : boston, massachusetts, police chief, terrorism, manhunt, boston marathon

DOWNLOAD: http://bit.ly/2hjZz40
WATCH: http://tinyurl.com/guk4ypn

Review 
Just recently, I posted my top ten movie picks for 2016. I don't plan on augmenting them but if I did, Mark Wahlberg's latest would defiantly make the top five. So OK, I will now give you my observations for Patriots Day, one of this year's best.

"Day" is directed by Peter Berg. He has done everything from sports dramas to black comedies to hero-ed tributes. Patriots Day is by far his best work. It's the culmination of his ever changing career as a filmmaker. You want a story told based on actual events? Go with Berg and "Day". You want interviews from denizens who lived through said events? Peter Berg is the man. You want cinema that's militarily overwrought? Peter Berg for mayor. Finally, do you want the notion of harmless, unsteady camera-work included? Peter Berg is all over it. Remember when I said that I hoped Patriots Day would fill the void left by Berg's disappointing, Deepwater Horizon? Trust me, it did. Boy did it ever.

Anyhow, one thing you have to know about "Day", is that it's not a movie merely starring Mr. Mark Wahlberg (his trouper supposedly didn't exist). Yeah he's probably the biggest known headliner and yeah, his name is at the top of the poster. Still, Patriots Day is not that kind of thriller. The more realistic players are the heightened city of Boston, the real-life people that the film honors, and well, the flick's disciplined attention to particulars. "Day" is told chronologically, with title cards listing various characters, various Massachusetts locales, and time allocated after the infamous Boston Marathon bombings ("Day's" main intrigue). It's the info you never knew even though the happenings were all over the media circa 2013.

As a movie, I would've thrown out "Day's" last ten minutes which feel like a separate documentary about the bombing victims. As a paean to said victims however, it seems totally justified. The Boston Marathon bombings signified the truest threat of U.S. terrorism since 9/11. Even though they occurred only three years prior, Patriots Day doesn't give you the feeling that it's too soon for a movie to come out about the whole thing. Heck, Berg as always, has had the utmost sympathy for tragic, true-life happenings anyway.

Salutes and testimonials aside, "Day's" cast is adequate with well known veterans like John Goodman, Kevin Bacon, J, K. Simmons, and Michelle Monaghan inhabiting all 133 minutes. The music which I feel is everything, is by Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross. It's all tops. It's seething and numbing and gives Patriots Day a supremely hard edge to it. Getting back to Peter Berg, well his direction is gritty, intrepid, and balls out. The strongest part of "Day" is when the young bombers are trying to escape. They murder, steal cars, kidnap, and finally have a standoff with police in the Boston suburb of Watertown. This standoff is violent and bloody with guns blazing and explosives erupting. I guess it could offend the people who lived through this experience because it turns "Day" into a sort of Michael Mann action film. Oh well. I found it tension-filled. My heart was racing and my stomach was in my throat. Overall, Patriots Day is powerful and graphic. It's not just a movie, it's an experience. Rating: 3 and a half stars.
This film tells the story of how law enforcement agencies swiftly responded to the Boston marathon explosions in 2013. The agencies quickly identified the suspects behind the bombings, while citizens joined in the effort and lead to the capture of the suspects.

"Patriots Day" shows how a city in shock and hurt can come together quickly, bouncing back stronger than ever. The law enforcement agencies work tirelessly and effectively. I think the film concentrates on the police effort a lot, so it is refreshing to see a significant portion of the film dedicated to the Chinese person who is monumental in turning the suspects into confirmed criminals. Overall, I think the film can be edited tighter to give it more momentum.
After September 11, 2001, America was no longer immune to the ravages of international terrorism. Although the 9/11 attacks on New York, Washington, and Pennsylvania, which killed nearly three thousand people, were never replicated inside America's borders, there have nevertheless been terrorist incidents since then, two of them during 2015 and 2016, in San Bernardino, California (in December 2015), and Orlando, Florida (in June 2016). But perhaps the biggest terrorist incident occurred on April 15, 2013 at the finish line of the 117th annual Boston Marathon. Two pressure cooker bombs packed in backpacks and left along the sidewalk along Boylston Street, close to the end of the race, exploded in the crowd, killing three people and wounding 264 others, some of them quite severely. The full forces of the Boston Police Department, the state law enforcement of Massachusetts, and the FBI, even with their occasional internecine feuding, worked together to track down the responsible parties, two Chechan brothers named Dzhokar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev, a manhunt that took 100 hours and ended in a Boston suburb. This horrible day and the subsequent manhunt are the subject of the 2016 film PATRIOTS DAY (the designation for April 15th in Boston).

The film's sizeable cast of stars features Mark Wahlberg as Boston cop Tommy Saunders, who was at the finish line on that day and at the moment when the two explosions went off, just 200 feet from where he was standing. Pretty soon, Boston police commissioner Ed Davis (John Goodman), FBI agent Rick DesLauriers (Kevin Bacon) and Massachusetts governor Deval Patrick (Michael Beach) are on hand to determine who pulled off the horror at the marathon. But in the meanwhile, the two suspects (portrayed by Alex Wolff and Themo Melikidze) are still on the loose; and they kill MIT police officer Sean Collier (Jake Picking),following the kidnapping of a young Chinese national (Jimmy Yang). Melikidze is killed in a shootout with Watertown police and Massachusetts state troopers, but Wolff escapes. Hours later, however, he is found in a covered boat in a backyard of Watertown, a suburb of Boston. This ended one of the most sustained manhunts in U.S. history, in which the entire city of Boston and its various suburbs were placed on a police-enforced lockdown until the two assailants were caught.

While it must have been tempting for Peter Berg, who also directed 2016's DEEPWATER HORIZON and is known for his fairly ultra-conservative political beliefs, to make this an anti-Islamic diatribe, and thus red meat for right-wing fanatics, that tendency is instead set aside for a step-by step recreation of those 100 hours that had to have been the most frightening in the history of Boston. It is not surprising, of course, that the sequences of the bombings and the shootouts are incredibly realistic, horrifying, and quite graphic, and that the dialogue is equally salty and profane. But instead of just being another gung-ho action flick meant to be a bromide for blind patriotism, PATRIOTS DAY looks at the best of Boston's finest and the citizens they protect in a way that was done by director Paul Greengrass in his ultra-memorable 2006 9/11 film UNITED 93. No sympathy is spared for the Tsarnaev brothers or those that protected them (though it might have been a good idea to understand how they might have become radicalized the way they were, which wasn't via the traditional Al-Qaeda way, nor through the Islamic State); this is one of the few flaws of this film.

Berg very skillfully manages to edit some of the actual on-scene video camera footage from the real-life incident, and along with the blanket coverage that all Boston TV news outlets, with his recreation of the manhunt in a way that is good for the filmmaking process, but which also faithfully recreates the series of events between the bombing and the eventual capture of the surviving Tsarnaev brother (who was sentenced to death via lethal injection in 2015), without trying to capitalize on the magnitude of the tragedy at hand. Wahlberg, Goodman, Bacon, and Simmons all do good work and reasonable Boston accents, while Michelle Monaghan is equally fine in a supporting role as Wahlberg's wife. All in all, considering that it touches on the thorny, emotionally complex, and politically charged subject of terrorism, PATRIOTS DAY does it in a way that shows the very sick nature of terrorism and how we can respond to it, not with the same blind hatred of terrorism's perpetrators, but with the love and empathy that makes us Americans.
I had a close friend/coworker that finished the race 5 minutes before the bombing and his stories were mind-blowing. So I checked out this film and it does not disappoint. Keeps you on the edge of your seat the entire time. Nothing is so ridiculous that you would not believe it to be actually (close to) how it happened. There is an added bonus of it teaching you what to look for if you want to be vigilant in seeing impending terrorist attacks. In all, it makes you feel like you are there, but as multiple personalities from both sides of the good/evil line. I imagine almost all of the bomber's actions and dialog are made up as no one would have been able to know it all.
Peter Burg and Mark Wahlberg are back at it again, teaming up to bring us another fantastic movie in, "Patriots Day". Patriots Day is based on the Boston Marathon bombings that took place on April 15th, 2015 in Boston, Massachusetts. This heart warming drama does not just center around the star that is Mark Wahlberg and his character Tommy Saunders, a Boston police officer; it centers around multiple characters and tells this story from their point of view as well. This is by far one of the best films of the year and you will experience several different emotions while watching this film so strap your mood rings on and get ready to be enthralled by this emotional roller coaster ride!

The story of Patriots Day rotates between a variety of different characters including investigators, survivors, and even the bombers themselves. You get to see the motivations of every character and see how the lives of the people centered around the bombing that day were affected. As events unfold prior, during, and after the bombing your heart will race as you start to feel for everyone involved. The direction of this movie is absolute genius and you can tell that this film was handled with the proper care, respect, and most importantly, class. Peter Burg was able to tell a gripping and compelling story that has you at the edge of your seat from start to finish; while taking you through a suspenseful investigation all at the same time. If this isn't brilliant directing then I'm not sure what is.

This film has a variety of memorable scenes that you will remember long after you see the movie. By far the best scene in the film for me is after the events of the bombing and everyone is frantically trying to get a read on the situation, the protagonist, Tommy Saunders, returns home to collect his thoughts after what just transpired. His wife and family worried sick about him quickly swarm him as he walks through the door, asking several questions while giving him no room to breathe or think. Tommy is an emotional wreck at the moment and is not sure of how to feel or think when it comes to what he has just witnessed. He then proceeds to scream at the entire family and demands that they leave his home. As he finally gets to sit down and process what he just saw his wife Carol Saunders, played by Michelle Monaghan, goes to comfort him. During this seen Tommy completely breaks down in tears, describing the horrifying events that he just saw. This scene will move you without question and Mark Wahlberg's performance here automatically reels you in and prepares you for what the rest of the film has in store for you. Peter Burg shows his hand during this scene and at this point you are either in or your out with this movie and I was all in.

Mark Wahlberg definitely has the best overall performance in the film but the supporting cast in this movie will hook you every moment they are on screen. Academy Award winner, J.K. Simmons turns in another great performance as Sergeant Jeffrey Pugliese, and you can't help but to keep your eyes glued to the screen when he's on it. John Goodman as Commissioner Ed Davis and Kevin Bacon as Special Agent Richard DesLauriers turn in great supporting performances as well. You completely buy the fact that these four men want and are going to catch the bombers at all costs because they believe in justice for all of Boston. And you cant help but cheer for them as they progress through their investigation. You can tell all of the actors bought into their roles and believed in the direction of Peter Burg because this movie relies on these performances and the film would have fell flat on it's face if the performances were not as stellar as they were.

I was hypnotized during this film and was ready for the next scene every step of the way. The only real gripe I have with the film is the fact that I would have liked to have seen many more scenes with some of the supporting cast in the film. This is tough since the story already circles around many different characters but I could have definitely sat through another twenty minutes of this movie if it meant I got to see more of J.K. Simmons or John Goodman in action. With more screen time either of these two could be easily in the running for a best supporting actor nomination at the Oscars. However I feel that the film will make up for that because Peter Burg should be nominated for best director and I wont be surprised if this film is nominated for best picture.

With all of that being said Patriots Day is a remarkably inspiring film, and also a very charming one at that. This film is a must see and ranks up there as one of the top ten films this year at a 9/10. I may not be from Boston but after watching this film I have a much better idea on what the true definition of what "Boston Strong" truly means.

Online Dailymotion, Patriots Day (2016) , download 5Shared, Patriots Day (2016) , Online HD 700p,1080p Fast Streaming Get free access to Patriots Day (2016) movie, with excellent audio/video quality and virus free interface, Patriots Day (2016) online at ultra fast data transfer rate, cost-free, virus-free access , with maximum speed, you immediately Patriots Day (2016) , or download Patriots Day (2016) , here, follow the ling below and hopefully you satisfied Watch full stream Patriots Day (2016) , Series for Free Online. Streaming Free Films to Watch Online including Series Trailers and Series Clips. Patriots Day (2016) , Quick Links. Watch TV Series online Patriots Day (2016) , Full Episode, Patriots Day (2016) , Online Youtube, Patriots Day (2016) , Online Dailymotion, Patriots Day (2016) , download 5Shared, Online HD 70p-1080p Fast Streaming
Tag : Patriots Day (2016) , Patriots Day (2016) , Patriots Day (2016) Full, Patriots Day (2016) Movie, Patriots Day (2016) Streaming, Patriots Day (2016) Online, Patriots Day (2016) 2015 Full Movie, Patriots Day (2016) Movie Online, Patriots Day (2016) Download, Patriots Day (2016) Full Movie, Patriots Day (2016) Straeming full free
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) HD 1080p
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) HDQ
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) Megavideo
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) Tube
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) Download
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) Megashare
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) Youtube
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) Viooz
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) Putlocker
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) instanmovie
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) Dailymotion
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) IMDB
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) MOJOboxoffice
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) Torent
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) HIGH superior definitons
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) Mediafire
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) 4Shared
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) Full Movie
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) Full
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) Streaming Full
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) HDQ full
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) Download SubPatriots Day (2016)
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) SubPatriots Day (2016) English Watch: Patriots Day (2016) Download Full Watch: Patriots Day (2016) Streaming
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) English Film Free Watch Online
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online
Patriots Day (2016) Full Movie Online
Patriots Day (2016) Full Movie Online Free
Patriots Day (2016) English Film Free Watch Online
Patriots Day (2016) English Film Live Steaming
Patriots Day (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online
Patriots Day (2016) English Full Movie Mojo Watch Online
Patriots Day (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online
Patriots Day (2016) Watch Online Full Free
Patriots Day (2016) English Full Movie Download
Patriots Day (2016) English Full Movie Free Download