<  Qu'est-ce qu'un Furby ?  ~  play Hidden Figures (2016) On'Line.HD

mbahgokill
Posté le: Mer 11 Jan - 16:01 (2017) Répondre en citant

Masculin
Nombre de Furby: 0
play Hidden Figures (2016) On'Line.HD

DOWNLOAD: http://bit.ly/2eGy6EJ
WATCH: http://tinyurl.com/zo3k8ge

Release :2016-12-25Runtime :126 min.Genre :DramaProduction :20th Century Fox, Chernin Entertainment, TSG Entertainment, Levantine FilmsCast :Taraji P. Henson, Octavia Spencer, Janelle Monae, Kevin Costner, Kirsten Dunst, Jim Parsons, Mahershala Ali, Aldis Hodge, Glen Powell, Kimberly Quinn, Olek Krupa, Kurt Krause, Ken Strunk, Lidya Jewett, Donna Biscoe, Ariana Neal, Saniyya Sidney, Zani Jones Mbayise, Tre Stokes, Selah Kimbro Jones, Corey Mendell Parker, Ashton Tyler, Alkoya Brunson, Karan Kendrick, Jaiden Kaine, Gregory Alan Williams, Maria Howell, Arnell Powell, Crystal Lee Brown, Tequilla Whitfield, Dane Davenport, Evan Holtzman, Travis Smith, Scott Michael Morgan, Robert McKay, Joe Hardy Jr., Addison Rose Melfi, Gary WeeksCrew :Allison Schroeder, Theodore Melfi, Donna Gigliotti, Peter Chernin, Jenno Topping, Pharrell Williams, Theodore Melfi, Margot Lee Shetterly, Theodore Melfi, Hans Zimmer, Pharrell Williams, Mandy Walker, Wynn Thomas, Missy Parker, Peter Teschner, Jeremy Woolsey, Renee Ehrlich Kalfus, Selena Evans-MillerVote Average:7.9 Count: 33Overview :The incredible untold story of Katherine G. Johnson, Dorothy Vaughan and Mary Jackson - brilliant African-American women working at NASA, who served as the brains behind one of the greatest operations in history: the launch of astronaut John Glenn into orbit, a stunning achievement that restored the nation's confidence, turned around the Space Race, and galvanized the world. The visionary trio crossed all gender and race lines to inspire generations to dream big.Keyword :nasasexismbiographymathematicsracial segregationracismscientistspace raceblack womanu.s. space programdiscrimination1960s

Review 
I saw "Hidden Figures", starring Taraji P. Henson-Empire_tv, The Karate Kid_2010; Octavia Spencer-Bad Santa 2, Mom_tv; Kevin Costner-Man of Steel, 3000 Miles to Graceland; Jim Parsons-Big Bang Theory_tv, School For Scoundrels and Kirsten Dunst-Fargo_tv, The Crow:Salvation.

This is an amazing true story that takes place in the early 1960's. Taraji plays a math prodigy. Ever since she was a little girl she was good with numbers-she graduated high school at 14 & college at 18. She gets a job with her friend, Octavia, at the Virginia branch of NASA, but because of the times and the color of her skin and being a female-a triple wammy-they were segregated from the other workers. Kevin runs the division that calculates the math on space launches and sees Taraji's skills in action and puts her to work. Of course, others are not as enlightened as Kevin and are working under long held prejudices. Jim and Kirsten play sub bosses-next in line, down from Kevin-with Jim over Taraji and Kirsten over Octavia. This was all before computers so they used lots of blackboards, pens and papers to do their calculations. At the end of the movie, they show the real people the movie is based on and tell you what they accomplished. I don't think I would buy it on DVD-not for repeated viewings-but it would be a good rental. It's rated "PG" for language and has a running time of 2 hours & 7 minutes. 
1 January 2017: Happy New Year: Shana Tovah, Hag Sameh akh.

Two thumbs up, way up high. Academy Oscar winning performances from Taraji, Octavia and Kevin. Great directions by Theo Melfi.

Initially, I was going to wait later to see this movie. I was not aware of this real life story brought to the screen for all to see. The three lead actresses are all great in their roles. I just saw pretty singer turned actress, Janelle Monae in the film "Moonlight" two weeks ago.

But I have been watching pretty and talented Taraji Henson for several years in such films as "I Can Do Bad By Myself", "No Good Deed", "Think Like a Man 1&2", Karate Kid (remake)and several others. Taraji has Always done a great job. I think she is finally in the ranks of her Caucasian/White counterpart actresses, Julia Roberts and the great Meryl Streep. Without a doubt, Taraji deserves an academy award as best actress. 

However, I have seen that sometimes after an African American wins the great gold Oscar statue, it still does Not guarantee the black actor/actress will work a lot. That is with the exception of the great Denzel Washington who has won two Oscars and still works as much as he did prior to winning.

Kevin(The Bodyguard)Costner is equally good as the head honcho standing between fairness equality and racism and Jim Parsons, pretty Kirsten Dunst (Spiderman) are good as racist bosses. One of the scenes that I was so happy to see that really touched me when Kevin Costner tore down the "Colored" sign above the door and ripped the label on the coffee pot, as well as when Taraji as Katherine and Octavia as Dorothy made their first progress to show their racist supervisors how smart and intelligent not only African Black Americans are, but also proving that intelligence is genderless as well. I admired Janelle's "Mary" as the cocky standup for herself role, but also knowing that in that time period, such an arrogant mouth would have gotten her in serious trouble with the racist bigoted Caucasian/Whites.

Myself, having been in the active army and active army reserves, I feel the actor, Glen Powell as astronaut John Glenn was cast to young to be have been a full bird army colonel, but this is a Hollywood movie based on a real life story that took place many years ago.

Great movie, let's see more like this to show racist people in this great country and other countries that Africans and African Americans are Not all in gangs, on drugs, in prisons or lazy. A lot are: teachers {my oldest son, Alex}, lawyers, doctors, military generals, political leaders, airplane & helicopter mechanics {my youngest son, Sullas}, talented singers, actors/actresses and sports hall of famers. We need more positive movies about Hispanics/Latinos and Asians such as the great film "Stand and Deliver" starring Edward J. Olmos many years ago and the "Selena" film, starring pretty and talented Jennifer Lopez.

Mazel Tov, ad ha palm haba ah. 
If initial statistics bear out, Hidden Figures will be quite a gender polarizing movie with females have a definitely greater appreciation of the movie than men. Whether or not there is any racial differences remain to be scene. This generally popular and some might say political correct black and white discriminatory period film reveals how black females in particular were minimized and isolated from the main society. The black man and white race, except the lead Kevin Costner relegated most of the other characters to minor or fumbling roles. However, unlike the more edgy and searing contemporary, anti-discrimination film Crash (2004) or intimate portrait of black labor of the 60s in The Help (2011), Hidden Figures is able to capture a connection with a wider public audience.

Hidden Figures for some reflects supposedly a different era of American history that a majority of Americans might not really relate to, something that might only be suggested today, though with the Black Lives movement and the increasing racial divide in our country today, Hidden Figures may be more relevant now than might have been otherwise. Hidden Figures may stand out from even The Paperboy (2014) for its ability to directly connect the common part in which race did not factor into the Patriotic, nationalistic pride and focus of this Country's unity with its important space program. Except perhaps a too brief and even unnecessary prelude of the childhood of one of the main characters, Hidden Figures has great editing, tender and insightful moments that reveal the darker places of America's relatively recent past. 
I just saw "Hidden Figures" and when I got home I read the reviews on IMDb of the film. After reading some I decided that I have to add an honest review, as the I question the other reviewers credibility.

This is NOT a great film, it is mediocre at best and sometimes it is so over the top that it is corny. 

Hollywood is obsessed with the oppressed black narrative and it really shows in this film. It also seems that Kevin Costner plans on finishing his career preaching the same narrative to all of white America, as if white America doesn't already understand the history.

I did appreciate the way the film portrayed black female kindness and strength. I have been very close to some black females and have great respect for their kindness and decency.

The history lesson of the American space program and the important role that black females played in it is interesting. But be prepared for 2-hours of "all white people are bad, except Kevin Costner".

The acting was good, but the film will not receive any Oscars, nor should it. 
Saw this on Christmas Day at a sold-out theater in Hollywood. This movie was a terrific crowd-pleaser. The audience laughed, shook their heads at times, and clapped when the protagonists stood up for themselves or someone else stood up for them. The main story concerns the small victories that the three leads have working at NASA as black females but its told within the context of the race to get a man in space, which is gripping and genuinely entertaining in its own right. There's humor, a little bit of romance, and feel- good moments that should speak to any person who's ever been overlooked or under-appreciated, especially within a massive organization.

I have no idea how much of this is true and what has been padded for dramatic purposes. But, I don't agree with the naysayers who accuse this movie of re-writing history. Of the three leads, one's victory is getting a judge to let her attend a segregated school so she can get the classes she needs to be an engineer; another remains in the clerical pool for the most part but sees the value in learning FORTRAN to avoid redundancy and is finally promoted to supervisor and earns the right to be respected (shown by being addressed as Mrs. Vaughn and not by her first name); the main lead performs calculations that are critical to one aspect of a space flight. The ladies are shown as contributing to a broad, scientific endeavor, which in no way lessens the contributions of other players. 

Online Dailymotion, Hidden Figures (2016) , download 5Shared, Hidden Figures (2016) , Online HD 700p,1080p Fast Streaming Get free access to Hidden Figures (2016) movie, with excellent audio/video quality and virus free interface, Hidden Figures (2016) online at ultra fast data transfer rate, cost-free, virus-free access , with maximum speed, you immediately Hidden Figures (2016) , or download Hidden Figures (2016) , here, follow the ling below and hopefully you satisfied Watch full stream Hidden Figures (2016) , Series for Free Online. Streaming Free Films to Watch Online including Series Trailers and Series Clips. Hidden Figures (2016) , Quick Links. Watch TV Series online Hidden Figures (2016) , Full Episode, Hidden Figures (2016) , Online Youtube, Hidden Figures (2016) , Online Dailymotion, Hidden Figures (2016) , download 5Shared, Online HD 70p-1080p Fast Streaming 
Tag : Hidden Figures (2016) , Hidden Figures (2016) , Hidden Figures (2016) Full, Hidden Figures (2016) Movie, Hidden Figures (2016) Streaming, Hidden Figures (2016) Online, Hidden Figures (2016) 2015 Full Movie, Hidden Figures (2016) Movie Online, Hidden Figures (2016) Download, Hidden Figures (2016) Full Movie, Hidden Figures (2016) Straeming full free 
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) HD 1080p
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) HDQ
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) Megavideo
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) Tube
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) Download
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) Megashare
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) Youtube
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) Viooz
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) Putlocker
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) instanmovie
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) Dailymotion
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) IMDB
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) MOJOboxoffice
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) Torent
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) HIGH superior definitons
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) Mediafire
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) 4Shared
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) Full Movie
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) Full
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) Streaming Full
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) HDQ full
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) Download SubHidden Figures (2016)
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) SubHidden Figures (2016) English Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) Download Full Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) Streaming
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) English Film Free Watch Online
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online 
Hidden Figures (2016) Full Movie Online 
Hidden Figures (2016) Full Movie Online Free 
Hidden Figures (2016) English Film Free Watch Online 
Hidden Figures (2016) English Film Live Steaming 
Hidden Figures (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online 
Hidden Figures (2016) English Full Movie Mojo Watch Online 
Hidden Figures (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online 
Hidden Figures (2016) Watch Online Full Free 
Hidden Figures (2016) English Full Movie Download 
Hidden Figures (2016) English Full Movie Free Download