Le forum des furbynautes Index du Forum
Auteur Message

<  Présentez-ici vos créatures !  ~  Ben-Hur (2016) Full Movie subtitled in French

simbah
Posté le: Mer 28 Déc - 05:09 (2016) Répondre en citant

Masculin
Nombre de Furby: 0
Watch NOW!! Ben-Hur (2016) Full Movie subtitled in French

Watch NOW!! Watch Ben-Hur Full Movie, Watch Ben-Hur (2016) Full Movie Free Streaming Online with English Subtitles ready for download. Watch. Ben-Hur .Full.Movie.Online.Free!.,Download.Watch. Ben-Hur .Full.Movie.Streaming.Online.Free.Download.HD.. Film BoxOfficee Ben-Hur (2016) Online Free Full Movie ~ Ben-Hur (2016) . Full Movie Free Streaming Online with English Subtitles prepared to download ~ Ben-Hur (2016) 720p, 1080p, Brrip, Dvdrip, Camrip, Telesyc, High Quality, No Buff, Box Office movies, Ben-Hur (2016) had a considerable measure more to love than scorn. None of that in this crisp advertising. Best case scenario Ben-Hur (2016) will get a Big fans on the world.

DOWNLOAD: http://bit.ly/2hCF4NF
WATCH: http://tinyurl.com/jq8wukw

Sinopsis :A falsely accused nobleman survives years of slavery to take vengeance on his best friend who betrayed him.
Cast: Jack Huston, Toby Kebbell, Rodrigo Santoro, Nazanin Boniadi, Ayelet Zurer, Morgan Freeman, Haluk Bilginer, Sofia Black-D'Elia, Moisés Arias, Pilou Asbæk, Marwan Kenzari, James Cosmo, Stefano Scherini, David Walmsley, Yasen Atour, Francesco Scianna, Gabriel Farnese, Denise Tantucci, Jarreth J. Merz
Genre: Adventure, History, Drama
Production:Paramount Pictures, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), Sean Daniel Company
Keyword :

STEPS TO WATCH
1: REGISTER FOR FREE
2. CHOOSE Ben-Hur (2016) Movie
3. WATCH THIS LIVE STREAM IN HD.
4. ENJOY WATCHING THIS MOVIE GUYS

My opinion only. OK this is not Charlton Heston's, "Ben Hur", I got that, but it wasn't that bad. I actually kind of liked it. Compared to some of the refuse pandered for hard earned shekels, this movie I could actually understand and consider it good entertainment. Was the story different than the '50's version? Well yes it was. But the script flowed well and the tale actually had a plot. Another very important question is, "Did it follow the book?" Hmmmm…I don't know and don't care. For me, I think Timur Bekmambetov once again proves himself as an outstanding director – previously proving his chops with that ever-memorable historical blockbuster, "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Slayer." Oh yes...that very same cinema-graphic masterpiece. Let's face it, after witnessing the trials and tribulations of President Lincoln and discovering he was also an ax-wielding martial artist taking down millions….ahhhh….billions of vampires on top of all that…I was immediately hooked on Maestro Bekmambetov's behind-the-camera skills. That's enough about the director, let's get into the on screen folks. I felt the acting was pretty dang good. I mean with a cast like that, how could it be bad? Let's see, there was Morgan Freeman and some other people who I don't know, but they all did a fine job supporting Mr. Freeman. Now I do understand the story was quite a bit different than Mr. Heston's flick. So what. I expect to see that every time I watch a movie reboot. The photography and sets were excellent and the photography was spot-on as well. Overall, this mini-epic is not earth-shattering but I take it as enjoyable entertainment. Will I see it again? No, but I do recommend this to anyone bored to tears; has an afternoon to waste and is looking for a good chariot race. 
The original Ben Hur has been the most awarded film ever. Today everyone can enjoy the 212 minutes of the original film and appreciate all the nuances.

This film is very far away from the original story. 

It could be SPOILER

Terrorists, like the zealot who shoot the roman is shown with excessive sympathy. That miserable sentence unfairly an innocent family. Messala cannot do anything.

Space and time is forced to make converge Juda and Jesus several times. But the extraordinary and emotive miracle of the film is canceled.

The characters are weak drawn, without any deepness. Nobody can resist 5 years in galleys, like Judah does, but that is a fact that must be marked. The revenge makes him survive that situation to come back to his home to find his family. In this version, Judah has no blood.

The omission of the period of the rebirth of Ben Hur in Rome, that is a main part of the story, is unforgivable. If they wanted to restrict minutes, they could do it overall but not cutting this part.

End of SPOILER

It hurts to watch a remake like this one. From the beginning you appreciate that is a bad written story, but the end is even worse. 

In the last years I have seen some free remakes of great films, that had something interesting. In the Ben Hur of 2016 i cannot find anything positive. The great original story is turned into a sad and poor tale, with poor characters.
The frequency of classic Hollywood gems being translated into unnecessary remakes has seemed to increase over the past decade, with just about every attempt for the remastered version failing to live up to the original. In further words, who would have guessed that the 1959 Oscar-winning biblical epic 'Ben-Hur' would meet a revitalized version? For an eleven Academy Award winning picture from the Golden Age of Hollywood, it is nearly impossible to justify the spawn of a remake other than the reason to hopefully be a late summer cash grabber. Fortunately, this remake sees Timur Bekmambetov, the man most notable for 2008's 'Wanted' and 2012's 'Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter', taking the director's chair. And to surprising extent, he manages to translate this biblical-set epic into a competent piece of entertainment. His efforts on the other hand, do not come without blemishes in it's script written by John Ridley. Set in Jerusalem, this film stars Jack Huston as Judah Ben-Hur as Jewish nobleman who is greeted with the return of adopted brother Messala (played by Toby Kebbell) who is now a leader of the Roman army. But when Messala deceptively accuses him of treason, he is separated from his wife (played by Nazanin Boniadi) and sold into slavery. Upon making his miraculously, Judah sets out for vengeance against Messala by competing against him in a deadly chariot race.

As far as many Hollywood remakes go, this one brings an acceptable amount of entertainment and thrills even for those who are unfamiliar of the original film from 1959. Predictably so, director Timur Bekmambetov's effort in updating this classic biblical tale does not come without its flaws here and there especially when considering it's surface level script. From the beginning, the film does a fine job establishing our characters Judah Ben-Hur and his adopted brother Messala as well as painting a solid picture of their estranged relationship. Furthermore, the production design along with the nifty costume design both paint a gorgeous picture of biblical-era Jerusalem But it comes effectively pacing the story, that is where the film falters. For the majority of the first half, the film proceeds through a rather confusing plot exposition and by the end, leaves several plot elements unexplained. It is not until the second half when the story finally kicks into gear when an army of soldiers who brutally shot with arrows and Judah Ben-Hur is falsely accused of this betrayal. This all leads to a profoundly moving second half when Judah Ben-Hur must face to face with his brother for vengeance in an exhilarating chariot race. In this stunning (and violent) climax, viewers witness both the thrills and the fierce brutality provided by brisk cinematography and sleek, if occasionally choppy editing. In the end, the sequence along with the riveting ending casting the fate of the lead character and his brother become the saving grace of the film's flawed screenplay.

Ben-Hur may lack solid justification of it's upgrade on the 1959 classic. Nonetheless, it is a mildly entertaining religious epic that boasts incredible performances by lead actor Jack Huston along with his fellow supporting cast and an astonishing climax that pays off, in spite of it's predictable flaws. The film is certainly nothing memorable nor does it rise above the typical standards of modern day remakes, but at least pays off to some extent. 

Online Dailymotion, Ben-Hur (2016) , download 5Shared, Ben-Hur (2016) , Online HD 700p,1080p Fast Streaming Get free access to Ben-Hur (2016) movie, with excellent audio/video quality and virus free interface, Ben-Hur (2016) online at ultra fast data transfer rate, cost-free, virus-free access , with maximum speed, you immediately Ben-Hur (2016) , or download Ben-Hur (2016) , here, follow the ling below and hopefully you satisfied Watch full stream Ben-Hur (2016) , Series for Free Online. Streaming Free Films to Watch Online including Series Trailers and Series Clips. Ben-Hur (2016) , Quick Links. Watch TV Series online Ben-Hur (2016) , Full Episode, Ben-Hur (2016) , Online Youtube, Ben-Hur (2016) , Online Dailymotion, Ben-Hur (2016) , download 5Shared, Online HD 70p-1080p Fast Streaming 
Tag : Ben-Hur (2016) , Ben-Hur (2016) , Ben-Hur (2016) Full, Ben-Hur (2016) Movie, Ben-Hur (2016) Streaming, Ben-Hur (2016) Online, Ben-Hur (2016) 2015 Full Movie, Ben-Hur (2016) Movie Online, Ben-Hur (2016) Download, Ben-Hur (2016) Full Movie, Ben-Hur (2016) Straeming full free 
Watch: Ben-Hur (2016) HD 1080p
Watch: Ben-Hur (2016) HDQ
Watch: Ben-Hur (2016) Megavideo
Watch: Ben-Hur (2016) Tube
Watch: Ben-Hur (2016) Download
Watch: Ben-Hur (2016) Megashare
Watch: Ben-Hur (2016) Youtube
Watch: Ben-Hur (2016) Viooz
Watch: Ben-Hur (2016) Putlocker
Watch: Ben-Hur (2016) instanmovie
Watch: Ben-Hur (2016) Dailymotion
Watch: Ben-Hur (2016) IMDB
Watch: Ben-Hur (2016) MOJOboxoffice
Watch: Ben-Hur (2016) Torent
Watch: Ben-Hur (2016) HIGH superior definitons
Watch: Ben-Hur (2016) Mediafire
Watch: Ben-Hur (2016) 4Shared
Watch: Ben-Hur (2016) Full Movie
Watch: Ben-Hur (2016) Full
Watch: Ben-Hur (2016) Streaming Full
Watch: Ben-Hur (2016) HDQ full
Watch: Ben-Hur (2016) Download SubBen-Hur (2016)
Watch: Ben-Hur (2016) SubBen-Hur (2016) English Watch: Ben-Hur (2016) Download Full Watch: Ben-Hur (2016) Streaming
Watch: Ben-Hur (2016) English Film Free Watch Online
Watch: Ben-Hur (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online 
Ben-Hur (2016) Full Movie Online 
Ben-Hur (2016) Full Movie Online Free 
Ben-Hur (2016) English Film Free Watch Online 
Ben-Hur (2016) English Film Live Steaming 
Ben-Hur (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online 
Ben-Hur (2016) English Full Movie Mojo Watch Online 
Ben-Hur (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online 
Ben-Hur (2016) Watch Online Full Free 
Ben-Hur (2016) English Full Movie Download 
Ben-Hur (2016) English Full Movie Free Download