Le forum des furbynautes Index du Forum
Auteur Message

<  Présentation des furbynautes  ~  Arrival (2016) On'Line.HD @$$%@

simbah
Posté le: Mer 28 Déc - 05:02 (2016) Répondre en citant

Masculin
Nombre de Furby: 0
film Arrival (2016) On'Line.HD

Watch NOW!! Watch Arrival Full Movie, Watch Arrival (2016) Full Movie Free Streaming Online with English Subtitles ready for download. Watch. Arrival .Full.Movie.Online.Free!.,Download.Watch. Arrival .Full.Movie.Streaming.Online.Free.Download.HD.. Film BoxOfficee Arrival (2016) Online Free Full Movie ~ Arrival (2016) . Full Movie Free Streaming Online with English Subtitles prepared to download ~ Arrival (2016) 720p, 1080p, Brrip, Dvdrip, Camrip, Telesyc, High Quality, No Buff, Box Office movies, Arrival (2016) had a considerable measure more to love than scorn. None of that in this crisp advertising. Best case scenario Arrival (2016) will get a Big fans on the world.

DOWNLOAD: http://bit.ly/2fCUCys
WATCH: http://tinyurl.com/jp4ssq5

Sinopsis :Taking place after alien crafts land around the world, an expert linguist is recruited by the military to determine whether they come in peace or are a threat.
Cast: Amy Adams, Jeremy Renner, Forest Whitaker, Michael Stuhlbarg, Tzi Ma, Mark O'Brien, Russell Yuen, Nathaly Thibault, Joe Cobden, Julian Casey, Pat Kiely, Larry Day, Mustafa Haidari, Abigail Pniowsky, Julia Scarlett Dan, Philippe Hartmann, Andrew Shaver, Carmela Nozza Guizzo, Anana Rydvald, Jadyn Malone, Bineyam Girma, Shawn Campbell, Ruth Chiang, Leisa Reid, Brittany Teo, Chistian Jadah, Genevieve Sirois, Tammie Sutherland, Daniel Esteban, Kathleen Stavert, Hal Roberts, Leslie Baker, Michael Nangreaves, Karen Belfo, Chloë Bellande, Robert D. Morais, Laurean Adrian Parau
Genre: Drama, Science Fiction
Production:21 Laps Entertainment, FilmNation Entertainment, Lava Bear Films
Keyword :spacecraftalienalien languagelinguistfemale leadfirst contactcommunication

STEPS TO WATCH
1: REGISTER FOR FREE
2. CHOOSE Arrival (2016) Movie
3. WATCH THIS LIVE STREAM IN HD.
4. ENJOY WATCHING THIS MOVIE GUYS

I sort of have a degree in linguistics. My MA is in English with an emphasis in "language, writing, and rhetoric." I enjoyed Amy Adams' character in this film as a linguist. I have reservations about nearly all the rest of this popular film.

My wife and I just saw this last night on opening night at an antique theater in Santa Barbara. Please be warned:

The rest of my review contains spoilers.

Fans of Interstellar may enjoy Arrival most. It has to do with time and getting outside it. I personally feel this has been beaten like a dead horse in movies. Here, Villanueva uses the theme in attempt to "Ooh and Ahh" audiences once again, in my armchair opinion.

It didn't move me.

Amy Adams plays a linguist and single mother who has a daughter who dies of cancer. Forest Whittaker commissions her to translate an alien message. It climaxes when she realizes that language determines how you see reality and therefore because she learns the alien language, she is outside of time. She then realizes she married a guy she works with and had her daughter but after sharing all this with her husband, he doesn't "look at the daughter the same way," assuredly because he knows she will die.

The big idea is to choose to have the daughter with her short life even if you know she is going to die. Carpe diem.

In short, there are so many effects like the gravity of the space "stones" that are never explained. I wasn't impressed with the aliens nor with the whole "a language makes me see through time" concept.

It was just OK. I was moderately entertained. Mostly, in the daughter/mother scenes and flashbacks, I was glad I had popcorn and red vines for distraction. I recommend this film for people who have lost someone too soon and fans of Interstellar. Too bad, this could have been a science fiction film as advertised. 
Arrival is being called one of the best Science Fiction films in years. It is one of the best rated and reviewed films of 2016, and is drawing comparisons to Close Encounters of The Third Kind, but I have a question, did they watch the same film that I did? I wasn't crazy about Close Encounters, but that movie was leaps and bounds ahead of this one. Twelve alien crafts land in random places all across the planet, and the people are in a panic. Some countries react with hostility, but the U.S. Government decides to act cautiously (yeah right), and send Dr. Louise Banks (Amy Adams), the best linguist they have, to figure out a way to community with the aliens. The aliens, turn out to be giant octopus, whose language turns out to be ink that they squirt into the air. This movie features flashbacks and flash-forwards, that seemingly make no sense, until the end when you finally figure out what they mean and once you do, you realize that you just wasted two hours of your life. If that wasn't bad enough, the film moves at an absolute snails pace, I mean you could take everything that actually happened in the film and squeeze it into about twenty minutes. The rest is just people talking to each other about the same damn thing over and over again. Trying to figure out the same thing over and over again. Worrying about the same things over and over again. The characters have no personality whatsoever, and you might think that it's one of those slow moving weird films that all comes together in an amazing ending, but no, it doesn't. Once you can see the whole picture, as one lady in the theater so eloquently shouted out, "really, that's it, that was so stupid." Her uncontrolled outburst really sums up this entire film. Honestly I think the slower and more artistic a film is, the more the critics love it, but I am one critic who isn't fooled by great actors and emotional music, this isn't the best film of the year, this is the biggest turd of the year, and it should be avoided at all costs! 
Maybe mild spoilers: The idea of the movie, that is, learning the alien language is interesting but dragging it out for 2.5 hours was just too much. It could have been done in 45 minutes without losing anything. A large part of it was just walking back and forth to the ship and going up and down on the scissor lift. The scissor lift got almost as much airtime as some of the actors.

The first time they went on the ship took, probably, ten minutes of the movie and then nothing happened. Much of it is like that. Walking around. Looking at ship from outside. Walking down the tunnel from the ship entrance to the viewing area. Getting on trucks, getting off trucks. Getting on the scissor lift, getting off the scissor lift.

Spoiler: If the alien were just there to give us their language why did they not bother to try and learn ours before they arrived so their would not have been such a misunderstanding. Don't they watch sci-fi movies and realize that misunderstanding through poor communication is a recurring theme.

By the way, go to the trivia section and read why they did not land. What a load of BS that is.

Save your money and wait until it comes out on Netflix or Amazon Prime. 

Online Dailymotion, Arrival (2016) , download 5Shared, Arrival (2016) , Online HD 700p,1080p Fast Streaming Get free access to Arrival (2016) movie, with excellent audio/video quality and virus free interface, Arrival (2016) online at ultra fast data transfer rate, cost-free, virus-free access , with maximum speed, you immediately Arrival (2016) , or download Arrival (2016) , here, follow the ling below and hopefully you satisfied Watch full stream Arrival (2016) , Series for Free Online. Streaming Free Films to Watch Online including Series Trailers and Series Clips. Arrival (2016) , Quick Links. Watch TV Series online Arrival (2016) , Full Episode, Arrival (2016) , Online Youtube, Arrival (2016) , Online Dailymotion, Arrival (2016) , download 5Shared, Online HD 70p-1080p Fast Streaming 
Tag : Arrival (2016) , Arrival (2016) , Arrival (2016) Full, Arrival (2016) Movie, Arrival (2016) Streaming, Arrival (2016) Online, Arrival (2016) 2015 Full Movie, Arrival (2016) Movie Online, Arrival (2016) Download, Arrival (2016) Full Movie, Arrival (2016) Straeming full free 
Watch: Arrival (2016) HD 1080p
Watch: Arrival (2016) HDQ
Watch: Arrival (2016) Megavideo
Watch: Arrival (2016) Tube
Watch: Arrival (2016) Download
Watch: Arrival (2016) Megashare
Watch: Arrival (2016) Youtube
Watch: Arrival (2016) Viooz
Watch: Arrival (2016) Putlocker
Watch: Arrival (2016) instanmovie
Watch: Arrival (2016) Dailymotion
Watch: Arrival (2016) IMDB
Watch: Arrival (2016) MOJOboxoffice
Watch: Arrival (2016) Torent
Watch: Arrival (2016) HIGH superior definitons
Watch: Arrival (2016) Mediafire
Watch: Arrival (2016) 4Shared
Watch: Arrival (2016) Full Movie
Watch: Arrival (2016) Full
Watch: Arrival (2016) Streaming Full
Watch: Arrival (2016) HDQ full
Watch: Arrival (2016) Download SubArrival (2016)
Watch: Arrival (2016) SubArrival (2016) English Watch: Arrival (2016) Download Full Watch: Arrival (2016) Streaming
Watch: Arrival (2016) English Film Free Watch Online
Watch: Arrival (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online 
Arrival (2016) Full Movie Online 
Arrival (2016) Full Movie Online Free 
Arrival (2016) English Film Free Watch Online 
Arrival (2016) English Film Live Steaming 
Arrival (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online 
Arrival (2016) English Full Movie Mojo Watch Online 
Arrival (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online 
Arrival (2016) Watch Online Full Free 
Arrival (2016) English Full Movie Download 
Arrival (2016) English Full Movie Free Download