Le forum des furbynautes Index du Forum
Auteur Message

<  Présentation des furbynautes  ~  @$% Assassin's Creed (2016) Full Movie english subtitles

simbah
Posté le: Mer 28 Déc - 05:01 (2016) Répondre en citant

Masculin
Nombre de Furby: 0
Watch Assassin's Creed (2016) Full Movie english subtitles

Watch NOW!! Watch Assassin'sCreed Full Movie, Watch Assassin's Creed (2016) Full Movie Free Streaming Online with English Subtitles ready for download. Watch. Assassin'sCreed .Full.Movie.Online.Free!.,Download.Watch. Assassin'sCreed .Full.Movie.Streaming.Online.Free.Download.HD.. Film BoxOfficee Assassin's Creed (2016) Online Free Full Movie ~ Assassin's Creed (2016) . Full Movie Free Streaming Online with English Subtitles prepared to download ~ Assassin's Creed (2016) 720p, 1080p, Brrip, Dvdrip, Camrip, Telesyc, High Quality, No Buff, Box Office movies, Assassin's Creed (2016) had a considerable measure more to love than scorn. None of that in this crisp advertising. Best case scenario Assassin's Creed (2016) will get a Big fans on the world.

DOWNLOAD: http://bit.ly/2gj1XHq
WATCH: http://tinyurl.com/h8kj39r

Sinopsis :Lynch discovers he is a descendant of the secret Assassins society through unlocked genetic memories that allow him to relive the adventures of his ancestor, Aguilar, in 15th Century Spain. After gaining incredible knowledge and skills he’s poised to take on the oppressive Knights Templar in the present day.
Cast: Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard, Michael Kenneth Williams, Brendan Gleeson, Jeremy Irons, Ariane Labed, Callum Turner, Denis Ménochet, Matias Varela, Brian Gleeson, Octavia Selena Alexandru, Hovik Keuchkerian, Coco König, Carlos Bardem
Genre: Action, Adventure, History, Science Fiction
Production:20th Century Fox, Regency Enterprises, The Kennedy/Marshall Company, Ubisoft, CatchPlay, Syncopy, New Regency Pictures, Hong Kong Alpha Motion Pictures Co., Latina Pictures, RatPac Entertainment, Alpha Motion Pictures, DMC Films, Ubisoft Entertainment, Monarchy Enterprises S.a.r.l., Ubisoft Motion Pictures
Keyword :brotherhoodbased on video gameassasin

STEPS TO WATCH
1: REGISTER FOR FREE
2. CHOOSE Assassin's Creed (2016) Movie
3. WATCH THIS LIVE STREAM IN HD.
4. ENJOY WATCHING THIS MOVIE GUYS

I was incredibly excited for this movie, ever since I saw the epic first trailer. I was ready for fantastic acting by Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard. I watched "Macbeth", also directed by Justin Kurzel, and that movie was so great that I thought there was no way "Assassin's Creed" could be bad.

It's bad. 

First, let's talk about the action scenes. Epileptic. You thought "Taken 3" was bad? You thought "Jason Bourne" was barely tolerable? Wait until you see this. Seriously, except for a few slow motion jumps, you can not tell what is happening, which is a shame because the choreography and settings are breathtaking. I just can't believe the editor thought it would be a good idea to edit the action scenes in such a horrendous way. Maybe it's because they wanted to tone down the violence to ensure a PG-13 rating, and if that is the case, then they should be ashamed because the game is rated M. If the game is meant for mature audiences, then the movie should be too. But I digress; let's get back to the fight sequences. They are full of shaky camera and rapid cuts, which hardly ever works. I've never seen a movie that had action shown in this way and thought to myself, "Man, that close-up shaky cam and fast rapid editing really worked! I enjoyed not seeing the action!" I seriously just don't understand why action movies are continuously edited in this way. No body likes it, because if you can't see the action in an action movie, what's the point?

And also, the action scenes had no context, and thus, no emotional involvement, and because of this, they weren't exciting to watch. It was really like watching separate video game cutscenes. Remember "Sucker Punch?" Remember how people complained that it was like watching a video game? That may be true, but at least "Sucker Punch" had engaging characters, depth, characterization, and an interesting storyline. "Assassin's Creed" has none of this, and because of this, everything feels bland and boring. 

And I hate to continue talking about the action, but there is not a speck of blood in this film. Why is that bad? Because it's silly. People are getting their neck sliced open repeatedly, and for some reason they don't bleed. There is literally a scene where someone gets their throat cut open in full view of the camera, and there isn't even a cut in his collar. I know I've seen PG-13 movies with little spurts of blood; why couldn't this movie have some, just to add to the realism? 

How was my boy Fassbender? Maybe I just have a soft spot for him, but I thought he was good, especially during the scene where he was being executed in prison. He was shaking and crying, and it actually made me emotional to witness. He is a good actor, no doubt, but there wasn't much for him to do here. He wasn't bad, but the script certainly was. He could've been great in this role, and I'm sure he was trying his hardest, but it seems like the script just gave him nothing to work with, and same for Cotillard and Jeremy Irons. They were acting, they were good at it, but I didn't see characters, I saw two fine actors.

Before I went to see this film I was hoping for an interesting plot. Well, let's just say there's a plot. It has something to do with the Apple of Eden, a device that can eradicate free will, and I know the Apple was in the games, but it really doesn't work in the movie. It wasn't really explained enough, and it didn't make much sense. They really should've just focused on what people wanted to see, which was a movie about an assassin in the Spanish inquisition, because honestly, the plot was a little cringeworthy.

Also, the movie feels very incomplete. It moves along way too fast, without any room for character building. Things happen in this movie, and characters do things, that legitimately make no sense for who their character was set up to be previously. Motivations aren't clear, and it feels like two hours of footage was left on the cutting room floor. It seems to me that the producers wanted the movie to be lean and fast paced, when in reality it would've been a much better film if it were slower paced and more character driven.

One thing I did really like, however, was that, during the scenes that were set in the Spanish inquisition, Spanish was the only language being spoken, not English. That was a nice touch that added to the realism, and I appreciated it. However, there are only three scenes that actually take place in the Spanish Inquisition, and the maddeningly annoying editing, along with the lack of characterization or context, make those scenes uninteresting to watch.

And unfortunately, "uninteresting" is a good way to sum up this movie. Maybe you'll find some enjoyment in this film, and I hope you do, but I, for one, found "Assassin's Creed" simply boring, something that I legitimately did not think would happen. 
I don't ask for much in this world. I really don't. I just want good movies. This film is beyond belief. I could not believe what was happening on screen. Think of every possible way not to do an Assassin's Creed movie, and they did it. The script is a mess, the dialogue is atrocious, the performances are over-the-top, the action is frustrating, the editing is mind-boggling... nothing in this movie works. Assassin's Creed rips off so many movies so blatantly that I started to keep track. Here are just a few of the films it rips off- - The Matrix, Mad Max, Guardians of the Galaxy, Alien, James Bond, Fast and the Furious, Wanted. Not only did it carry over the tone and feel of those films, but exact sequences from those movies were copied in Assassin's Creed. This movie is nothing like games. Aside from the costume design and the fact that they are using the Animus, there is nothing in this movie that links it to the video game. It feels a lot like other video game movie adaptations, like Doom, where they just make a movie and slap the title on it. This movie has barely any resemblance to the game, and will only make fans of the series angry. I saw it with a friend of mine who's a huge fan of the video games, and he was furious with how this movie openly sh*ts on the video games... 
It's not the worst video game adaptation, but it could have been so much better. There's just nothing that comes out of the ordinary really. 

Justin Kurzel did a fine job, but watching it made me think that there could have a directors cut because of the fast pacing of the movie, mainly near the end of the movie. It starts off a bit slow, but it just doesn't reach a constancy point. 

The actors were alright for what they were given. Michael Fassbender plays the main character, which more intimate time with him would have attached us, the audience, to him more. The supporting cast were good, but again, we did not have enough time with them to really learn who they are, including Maria portrayed by Ariane Labed and Moussa by Michael K Williams.

In my personal opinion, the video games works because you learn the characters and you are part of the journey of the story. The movie did not successfully did this for me. I would have enjoyed better a TV Show (about 8 episodes), where we learn more to our protagonist, but also more scenes from the past, to learn who they really are too. 

Some shots of the movie were great, but I feel like the editing cut myself from the movie during the actions scenes. Longer shots would have impressed me more, then all the cutting of each movement. 

Its just frustrating to see what the movie could have been. I'm still looking for a directors cut, even though i doubt it will happen.

Some people will enjoy it, some will hate it. Give it a try if you are interested in it, don't if you don't care that much ! 

Online Dailymotion, Assassin's Creed (2016) , download 5Shared, Assassin's Creed (2016) , Online HD 700p,1080p Fast Streaming Get free access to Assassin's Creed (2016) movie, with excellent audio/video quality and virus free interface, Assassin's Creed (2016) online at ultra fast data transfer rate, cost-free, virus-free access , with maximum speed, you immediately Assassin's Creed (2016) , or download Assassin's Creed (2016) , here, follow the ling below and hopefully you satisfied Watch full stream Assassin's Creed (2016) , Series for Free Online. Streaming Free Films to Watch Online including Series Trailers and Series Clips. Assassin's Creed (2016) , Quick Links. Watch TV Series online Assassin's Creed (2016) , Full Episode, Assassin's Creed (2016) , Online Youtube, Assassin's Creed (2016) , Online Dailymotion, Assassin's Creed (2016) , download 5Shared, Online HD 70p-1080p Fast Streaming 
Tag : Assassin's Creed (2016) , Assassin's Creed (2016) , Assassin's Creed (2016) Full, Assassin's Creed (2016) Movie, Assassin's Creed (2016) Streaming, Assassin's Creed (2016) Online, Assassin's Creed (2016) 2015 Full Movie, Assassin's Creed (2016) Movie Online, Assassin's Creed (2016) Download, Assassin's Creed (2016) Full Movie, Assassin's Creed (2016) Straeming full free 
Watch: Assassin's Creed (2016) HD 1080p
Watch: Assassin's Creed (2016) HDQ
Watch: Assassin's Creed (2016) Megavideo
Watch: Assassin's Creed (2016) Tube
Watch: Assassin's Creed (2016) Download
Watch: Assassin's Creed (2016) Megashare
Watch: Assassin's Creed (2016) Youtube
Watch: Assassin's Creed (2016) Viooz
Watch: Assassin's Creed (2016) Putlocker
Watch: Assassin's Creed (2016) instanmovie
Watch: Assassin's Creed (2016) Dailymotion
Watch: Assassin's Creed (2016) IMDB
Watch: Assassin's Creed (2016) MOJOboxoffice
Watch: Assassin's Creed (2016) Torent
Watch: Assassin's Creed (2016) HIGH superior definitons
Watch: Assassin's Creed (2016) Mediafire
Watch: Assassin's Creed (2016) 4Shared
Watch: Assassin's Creed (2016) Full Movie
Watch: Assassin's Creed (2016) Full
Watch: Assassin's Creed (2016) Streaming Full
Watch: Assassin's Creed (2016) HDQ full
Watch: Assassin's Creed (2016) Download SubAssassin's Creed (2016)
Watch: Assassin's Creed (2016) SubAssassin's Creed (2016) English Watch: Assassin's Creed (2016) Download Full Watch: Assassin's Creed (2016) Streaming
Watch: Assassin's Creed (2016) English Film Free Watch Online
Watch: Assassin's Creed (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online 
Assassin's Creed (2016) Full Movie Online 
Assassin's Creed (2016) Full Movie Online Free 
Assassin's Creed (2016) English Film Free Watch Online 
Assassin's Creed (2016) English Film Live Steaming 
Assassin's Creed (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online 
Assassin's Creed (2016) English Full Movie Mojo Watch Online 
Assassin's Creed (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online 
Assassin's Creed (2016) Watch Online Full Free 
Assassin's Creed (2016) English Full Movie Download 
Assassin's Creed (2016) English Full Movie Free Download