Le forum des furbynautes Index du Forum
Auteur Message

<  Les créations pour nos compagnons  ~  Jones agent, Chris Martin, could not be reached Sunday for c

hfy962464
Posté le: Mer 14 Mar - 05:42 (2018) Répondre en citant

Nombre de Furby: 0
It appears Washington Capitals forward Mikhail Grabovski has already found somewhere to play - its just not with a hockey team. Russell Westbrook Jersey . According to a report from Belarus-1 TV, Grabovski has signed a deal to play soccer with Krumkachy Minsk, a club in Belarus second league. Chairman of Krumkachy, Denis Shunto, said Grabovski will start playing for the team in late July. The 30-year-old, who is eligible to become an unrestricted free agent on July 1, is using the soccer stint as a way to keep in shape over the off-season. With the Capitals last year, Grabovski tallied 13 goals and 22 assists for 35 points in 58 games. Kyle Singler Jersey . Lost to Los Angeles in first round of playoffs. Enes Kanter Jersey . Rosbergs time of 1 minute, 33.185 seconds at the Bahrain International Circuit was a quarter of a second faster than Hamilton, who had to abandon his final flying lap after running wide at the first corner. http://www.authenticthunderauthority.com/detlef-schrempf-thunder-jersey-c-9/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. MIAMI -- Miami Dolphins safety Don Jones was fined an undisclosed amount Sunday and will undergo educational training after sending a negative tweet about Michael Sam, the first openly gay player to be selected in the NFL draft. Shortly after the St. Louis Rams took Sam in the seventh round Saturday, Jones tweeted "OMG" and "Horrible." The tweets were taken down a short time later. Jones apologized for his comments Sunday and described them as inappropriate. The Dolphins said Jones has been excused from all team activities until he completes training related to his comments. "We were disappointed to read Dons tweets," coach Joe Philbin said in a statement. "They were inappropriate and unacceptable, and we regret the negative impact these comments had on such an important weekend for the NFL. We met with Don today about respect, discrimination and judgment. Oklahoma City Thunder Jerseys. These comments are not consistent with the values and standards of our program." The Dolphins reacted swiftly to Jones comments in the wake of the teams bullying scandal last year, which embarrassed the NFL and prompted a nationwide debate about workplace harassment. Jones said he regretted that his tweets took away from Sams "draft moment." "I remember last year when I was drafted in the seventh round, and all of the emotions and happiness I felt when I received the call that gave me an opportunity to play for an NFL team, and I wish him all the best in his NFL career," Jones said in a statement. "I am committed to represent the values of the Miami Dolphins organization, and appreciate the opportunity I have been given to do so going forward." Jones agent, Chris Martin, could not be reached Sunday for comment. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité
Posté le: Mer 14 Mar - 05:42 (2018)
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: