Le forum des furbynautes Index du Forum
Auteur Message

<  Présentation des furbynautes  ~  ape providing support for her right shoulder

hfy962464
Posté le: Lun 12 Mar - 07:48 (2018) Répondre en citant

Nombre de Furby: 0
CHENNAI, India -- Stanislas Wawrinka earned his 300th win on the ATP tour on Friday as he breezed past Slovenian Aljaz Bedene 6-2, 6-1 to reach the semifinals of the Chennai Open. Golden Tate III Jersey . Wawrinka became only the fourth Swiss player to reach the milestone after Roger Federer (923), Marc Rosset (433) and Jakob Hlasek (432). "I didnt know about it before coming here," Wawrinka said. "Its been a long time on the tour and its amazing. For sure its special. But I was focused on the match and knew that even if I did not get here I had a chance next week." The top-seeded Wawrinka needed little more than an hour to beat Bedene, who had ousted the Swiss player in the quarterfinals here last year in their only previous meeting on the tour. Wawrinka started with a break and ran up a quick 5-0 lead in the first set. The 95th-ranked Bedene did manage a break in the sixth game but couldnt put up much of a fight the rest of the way. "Im very happy with the start this year, I feel very good," Wawrinka said. "Usually, I need a few tournaments but this time I feel good already." Wawrinka will next play fifth-seeded Vasek Pospisil of Canada, who beat local favourite Yuki Bhambria 6-3, 6-3. In the other quarterfinals, seventh-seeded Frenchman Edouard Roger-Vasselin saved eight break points to beat Dudi Sela of Israel 7-5, 6-7 (6), 6-0, while sixth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain ousted No. 4 Benoit Paire of France 6-2, 3-6, 7-6 (5). Taylor Decker Jersey .com) - The NBA will be on display overseas Thursday with the New York Knicks taking on the Milwaukee Bucks at O2 Arena in London. Michael Roberts Lions Jersey . - The New York Rangers have momentum, a unified locker room and Henrik Lundqvist. http://www.shopdetroitlionsnfl.com/lions-matt-prater-black-jersey/ .com) - Charlie Davies netted a pair of goals, including the series-winner on Saturday, as the New England Revolution battled the New York Red Bulls to a 2-2 draw in the second leg of the Eastern Conference Championship at Gillette Stadium and advanced to MLS Cup final via a thrilling 4-3 aggregate victory.LONDON - Marion Bartoli says she has no regrets about retiring shortly after winning Wimbledon a year ago. She also says she logs onto YouTube every couple of days to watch her last-point ace that ended the 2013 final at the All England Club. About six weeks after winning her only Grand Slam trophy, Bartoli announced she was quitting the sport at age 28. Bartoli is the first reigning womens champioon at Wimbledon since 1997 to decline to try to defend her title. Anthony Zettel Jersey. Still, she held the traditional defending champions pre-tournament news conference Sunday. She tugged down the collar of her white sweater to reveal blue tape providing support for her right shoulder and said: "Literally, I cant even lift my arm every morning. ... So definitely no regrets at all." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité
Posté le: Lun 12 Mar - 07:48 (2018)
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: