Le forum des furbynautes Index du Forum
Auteur Message

<  Le coin papotages  ~  But were not ready to expand.

wangshi0816
Posté le: Mer 20 Déc - 03:10 (2017) Répondre en citant

Nombre de Furby: 0
MONTREAL -- The Montreal Alouettes announced Monday that offensive co-ordinator Rick Worman has been relieved of his duties just three months after being brought in as part of the new coaching staff. Franco Harris Jersey . Worman, a former CFL quarterback, was hired on Mar. 6, nine days after Tom Higgins was named the Alouettes head coach for the 2014 season. A former offensive co-ordinator with the Edmonton Eskimos and Winnipeg Blue Bombers, Worman was expected to be in charge of implementing an offensive system and work out who would be the starting the quarterback after the retirement of Anthony Calvillo. The Alouettes went 8-10 last season, finishing third in the East Division. Montreals first of two pre-season games will be on Saturday against the Tiger-Cats in Hamilton. Hines Ward Jersey . No surprise there. Kershaw, who also earned the title after throwing his first career no-hitter in June, had a 1. Joe Greene Jersey . 1. Did the Senators trade the wrong goalie? Lets make one thing clear: The Ottawa Senators acquired Ben Bishop from the St. Louis Blues for one reason and one reason alone. http://www.steelerspronfl.com/Youth-Merril-Hoge-Elite-Jersey/ . But last years runner-up Jarkko Nieminen crashed out despite winning the first set against Denis Istomin. Istomin fired 10 aces and won 6-7 (5), 6-3, 6-2 to even his career record against Nieminen at 3-3.BOSTON - Commissioner Gary Bettman says new Quebec City arena or not, the NHL is not looking at expansion right now. He made the comment at a media availability Saturday prior to Game 2 of the Boston-Montreal playoff series when a Quebec reporter said there is sentiment in Quebec that the NHL looks more favourably on Seattle than Quebec City when it comes to future expansion. And Quebec City is building a new arena while Seattle isnt, the reporter noted. "Were not considering expansion right now," Bettman replied. "We have not engaged in (an) expansion process." "If we reach a point in time where we decide we want to go through a formal expansion process, then well evaluate all potential appliccants and opportunities," he added. Custom Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys. "I answer the questions that I get asked. I get asked about Seattle far more — other than days like today — than I get asked about Quebec City. "But were not ready to expand." Earlier, when Bettman was asked for his views on work starting on a new arena in Las Vegas, the commissioner said it was good news for Las Vegas and the people who visit it. "Beyond that we havent made any plans. We, as I repeatedly have said, have received expressions of interest from people who might want to own a franchise in Las Vegas — as we have from a number of other cities — but were not involved in any expansion process." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité
Posté le: Mer 20 Déc - 03:10 (2017)
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: